Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mac like bezels

Options
  • 16-06-2006 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I just got an icute pc case (the white mac like one) and am trying to find a shop in dublin that sells bezels that would look close enough to the mac white finish as I am using my existing dvd writer which is coloured cream and would like to conceal it behind the bezel, I would rather not spary the front of my dvd white to match the case, as far as I know peats only has some coolermaster black bezels, anyone know were to get the bezels? also are there any really cool pc case mods on sale anywere, not the usual neon lights and silly side case decals and stuff, something really original.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Where'd you buy the case?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Tengu

I bought it in maplins in the city centre for 65 euro, they have a good few new cases in but most look crap, if you are getting one make sure you confirm with a sales assistant that its the white mac like one you are looking for as they nearly sold me the black one which has physical differences as well and looks crap and insisted it was the mac one until I made them open the box to check and of course it was the black case they were going to sell me, so be careful, I really like the front of the case I got but the rest of it is very ordinary looking.

Advertisement