Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving an overhead ESB line

• 16-06-2006 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm about to start work on a new extension. Problem is that there is an electricity supply line crossing over my land to a neighbours pre-school next door. The line is solely to supply her montessori school and therefore its not a major high voltage line.

I would like to get it moved as I don't want to have a power supply line over my new kitchen. As I live in a rural area, the only person who will be affected by the move is the neighbour if her power is cut off for a while when the line is getting moved. How do I go about getting this power line shifted.

Prosperous Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

Ring ESB Networks Dave. See the thread about the telecom pole and substitute the word "eircom" for "ESB" in all cases.

Advertisement