Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun Shop in Skibbereen?

Options
  • 16-06-2006 1:43pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is a dealer in Skib and if so where? might need some ammo when im in that neck of the woods at the w/e

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Rew wrote:
    Anyone know if there is a dealer in Skib and if so where? might need some ammo when im in that neck of the woods at the w/e

Not to my knowledge, the nearest one would be Jeffersports in Bandon. You may get a fishing shop that might stock ammo, I know of no gun shop in Skibb.....

TJ911...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

completely off topic but do many places do that as in sell ammo but not guns i knew a carpet shop that uses to see cartridges and clays dead handy and cheapo prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

completely off topic but do many places do that as in sell ammo but not guns i knew a carpet shop that uses to see cartridges and clays dead handy and cheapo prices

There is a fishing shop in Bantry that sells limited ammo only i.e. shotgun & .22lr, no firearms. I suppose if you are in a small town and not near the bigger one there may be a shop that sells limited ammo.... Look at Supervalue in Kanturk, Cork (Twohigs) [sp], you can pop in there and get .223's if you need them and bigger (and no, they are not next to the cigarette counter) :D....

TJ911...

Advertisement