Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mod evar!!!111oneoneone

Options
  • 16-06-2006 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭

I was thinking about all the mods out there that I have yet to come across, I know they are out there simply because of watching PvP videos etc. So, I was thinking we should set up a thread where we can recommend mods to each other and then we can look them up.

Now, while I realise there is something similar in the Useful links thread, this is more specific. This isnt just a blanket statement about good mods, this is about really indispensable mods, that everyone really should have.

List the mod, perhaps with a link but more importantly with a few words about the mod and what it does (this makes it easier on everyone and by everyone I mean me!)

So, to get the ball rolling, Ladies and Gentlemen I'd like to introduce you to

The Sound track mod!
    This little beauty not only allows you to import Mp3's into World of Warcraft (to cut down on processor usage and therefore increase FPS) but it also allows you to play from a list of tracks, depending on whats going on. I.e. when you are in battle it plays from your list of "epic" songs, when you die it plays from the sad songs etc. etc.

One of my favourite mods to date, its still in alpha and requires Python to work (hint: read the instructions on the page given) to get it to run, but its really worth it. Enjoy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Good idea:)
    Id reccommend Titan Panel
    Description here -
    http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1442

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I gotta recommend Auctioneer mod.

You scan the auction every day or 2 and it'll collect all the info about current prices and recommend one just below the others, you can also get it see what items are going well below average price so you could get them cheap and sell them on or whatever.

Think that version also includes Enchantrix which'll show what an item has a chance to disenchant into before doing it, and informant which shows the sell price to a vendor and if the item is used in a quest/profession.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Arabel wrote:
    I gotta recommend Auctioneer mod.

You scan the auction every day or 2 and it'll collect all the info about current prices and recommend one just below the others, you can also get it see what items are going well below average price so you could get them cheap and sell them on or whatever.

Think that version also includes Enchantrix which'll show what an item has a chance to disenchant into before doing it, and informant which shows the sell price to a vendor and if the item is used in a quest/profession.

Auctioneer LIES!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Carnival Enemycast Bar.

Advertisement