Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avid Merrion

Options
  • 16-06-2006 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭

wheres he gone to? he was me favourite part of big brother! is it that hes gotten too big for his own boots now that he has Bo Selecta? pity.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I love Avid, I'd love to hear his opinions of the housemates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

****in hell, imagine if Francis Leigh was sent in there in charcter as a bo selecta dude say Craig Davis for a month to wind up the house mates.

That would be sooo funny. What if he picked on Mikey with taking the piss out of scousers or Lisa? One month of Craaaiiiig Daaaaviiis, silly mask, Kes the hawk, and all day banter about his next hit he is working on, fizzy pop or something, with a few guests appearances like - the spice girls or some eejits.

Or just Avid Merrion, winding up housemates 24 hours a day, breakfast, dinner, tea and in bed. Wanting to hump all the girls and telling them how he could ride and lick them, and asking them to spit on him.

I think Brighter Pictures / Endemol should pay him a million squid for one month in the house. What a feckin laugh that would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

That would be funny if they brought him in alright, but not even as Craaaiig Daaavid, but as himself the crazy BB fan, what a laugh

Advertisement