Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20 Free texts a month with O2

• 16-06-2006 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭

got this message just now:

"as a valued O2 customer...blablabla... you get 20 free texts every month for 3months. simply reply VALUE to 50202"

i got this last year too and did it, it's all legit. replied and they said the free texts will be added before june 30th :D

Go on, give it a shot all you non-valuable O2 pre-pay customers :D

yes, im valuable :) and you's are not :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭byrnefm

No good - I got:

Sorry, you are not eligible for this offer. From O2.

I guess I'm not a valuable customer :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

byrnefm wrote:
    I guess I'm not a valuable customer :rolleyes:

:D oh well, i guess im just more valuable than you are :p

Not eligible either. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I was eligible last year but I guess I'm just not valuable anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

sorry guys, looks like it's only available to the VIP's :D they must have copp'd on from last year when anyone could get them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭morgana

Got one of them texts as well, offering 10 free texts for the next three months when you reply BONUS. They changed their tune somewhat as the reply now reads:
    Thank you for your reply. You will receive your free texts within 10 days if you are eligible for this offer. From O2.

Mrrpf - now I know as much as I did before and only time will tell if or how much they actually do value my loyalty :D

Advertisement