Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT random cancellations!!!

• 16-06-2006 3:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭

I'm with BT in Blanch D15 and I haven't been able to connect since Wednesday afternoon.

The error I kept getting is "remove computer did not respond" which I normally get when there is a glitch on their end. But this has been going on for too long and I rang them today.

The guy tells me: " There have been some problems upstairs and a load of people have had their broadband randomly cancelled and we don't know why. We are working on it and you should be back up and running by Sunday".

Not just a random glitch, my account has been completely cancelled - and all this after they billed me a few days ago.

WTF??? :mad:

Anybody else?

Comments

Advertisement