Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Galway?

• 16-06-2006 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've just moved to Galway today and I want to get Broadband in my flat. There is no phone line and I was wondering if there is anything similar to Irish Broadbands Ripwave available in Galway. I know Breeze is available but I dont really want something so permanent.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

not entirely sure what ripwave is ...

There is clearwire ... wireless but you kinda need line of sight .... 30 quid or thereabouts ... clearwire.ie I think ...

Alternatively you could get NTL ? / broadband through them ? its what I've just done in my new apartment ... not bad 30 quid for 3mbit ... ntl.ie ... 3 months free normal channels free for a year ... digital half price for 6 months 10 quid there after ...

I'd recommend staying clear of getting a phone line .. maybe get one through smart ... if they are still offering freeline rental ...

Advertisement