Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shes out!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 16-06-2006 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

At last!!!!!!!!!!!!

An end to the childish bitching and back stabbing.

Did you notice they cut out the shouts!!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

They didn't really cut the sounds. You could still clearly hear "get grace out" when Davina was talking to the house. Although, afterwards the outside sound seemed to die alright.

And it was also announced very quickly which one of them was booted out. She usually drags it out for about 30 seconds or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I think they did it quickly because of the chants!

The poor girl is in for a really hard time when she gets out! She does deserve it though!

Even if they do manage to curtail the chants from the crowd she is going to get such abuse on the streets when she goes back to her normal life!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

She deserves everything she gets and Im delighted shes gone :D Maybe Mikey will come out of his shell a bit now.
    Pete to win :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Success! and i got my phone unrestricted just in time :D

It was onl 88% of the vote though.

That all??? I was sure she'd beat Sezer and have like 99% of the votes. Shame :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

i thought it too but a lot of people werent impressed with Nikki's tantrum last night.

Lots were because it showed Mikey up, so i doubt it would have made a difference so i guess mummy's money went into that voting too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

She just threw a cup of water over someone. Suzie I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

She throw water on Suzy or Aisling?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Geordie_Girl

Blub2k4 wrote:

Oops, that was me, not Blub, I forgot to log out the other half.

I'm sure it was Suzie, and when Aishleyne was asking her how she dared do that I'm sure she said something along the lines of "Yeah, I hear you, Moose" Could be mistaken, but it sounded like that.

What a nasty cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yea she threw water all over Sue.

• Advertisement

who threw water?
    nikki?
    grace?

Grace got up when they called her to leave, picked up water and feck'ed all over Sue.

Ash then had a go at her when she was leaving.

God.. shes so clueless. Never thought I'd meet someone I'd want to punch in the face.

Can't believe she only got 87.9 per cent of the vote.

Heh.. most of her best bits shown was her with her gob shut.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Are the eviction interviews shown on E4 at any stage? I've no Channel 4 here.

think Sat morning.. or you can sit on youtube and someone will probably post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Blub2k4 wrote:

oh my god what a mental case, i can't wait to see it tommorrow (only have e4 boo :( )
    Did she let rip at her verbally too? Tell me in more detail what happened? please!!!

If someone sees a download, could they post the url please. Would like to see this.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Geordie_Girl

No she never said a word to Suzie at all. Did anyone else hear the moose comment or was that all in my mind?

<edit>actually that's not completely true, as the threw the water she said "Sorry"</edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

If she'd been up against anyone else she would have got 100% of the vote but Nikki gets on people's nerves too. I voted 4 times for Grace!!!

Strokesfan wrote:
    Did she let rip at her verbally too? Tell me in more detail what happened? please!!!

She ignored her after throwing the water on her.

She left to serious booing and "Shes going home.. shes going home". The only people cheering were the ones inside and it was a small number.

She got showed why people hate her and she acted as if it was nothing. Just a gormless grin on her all the time.

Something else happened in the house while they were interviewing her. Think an argument with Lisa+Richard+Ash. Imogen looked seriously p!ssed off.

• Advertisement

Was she booed loads??? I missed that as was destracted by boards :(

Thanks guys. the live feed is still on a delay so didnt get to see it till a few mins ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

What a stupid little bbiiiaattcchhhh.That water incident was so cowardly,she deserves a smack.A proper good one to knock out those yellow teeth of hers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

What was she thinking????? She has to realise that everyone will probably spit on her now as she walks down the street.

I saw "watergate" as they're calling it on BB's Big Mouth on E4 there. Was very funny.

Aisleyne (sp?) lost the head but I can't stand her and Richard anyway. They're both as fake as each other.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

What a vile person she is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y356sq3iY4w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

I missed it again :mad: :mad: Was she booed?

Gawd she was a silly bitch doing that live on air, esp with the big screens showing everything out front!

iFight watch the clip. its all in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Apparently Lisa threw a bike at Aisleyne!

Advertisement