Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shes out!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

I was pretty sure that Grace called Suzie a moose too while leaving the house after Suzie congratulated her on being a real lady (sarcastically).

Silly bint.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Grace showed up her true colours tonight. The interview was very light though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

mikeruurds wrote:
    I was pretty sure that Grace called Suzie a moose too while leaving the house after Suzie congratulated her on being a real lady (sarcastically).

Silly bint.

I didn't hear what Susie said to her but she did call Susie a moose as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I thought Davina went pretty easy on her tbh.

I love the way she just excused it all away with "Well I'm a girl....all girls do it."
    Not to that extent love.

She's a sap. I'd love to see Mikey get it on with Aisleyne!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Lemlin wrote:
    Are the eviction interviews shown on E4 at any stage? I've no Channel 4 here.

It will be on E4 sometime tomorrow morning, as well as on T4 (channel4 morning show) you will have to check the listings as i do not have them to hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

YouTube is a gift from God :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y356sq3iY4w

I thought Davina went pretty easy on her tbh.

I love the way she just excused it all away with "Well I'm a girl....all girls do it."
    Not to that extent love.

She's a sap. I'd love to see Mikey get it on with Aisleyne!

Can't see it happening. Have you seen Aisleyne with her make up off?

I'd say more likely Imogen. Now there's a woman with looks and a great accent to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Imogen - goddess is right and love the sexy accent....if ONLY she wasn't such a bitch, although she might change a little now Gracie is gone....

Lemlin wrote:

I'd say more likely Imogen. Now there's a woman with looks and a great accent to boot.

Pity about the lack of personality though. She's been showing her true colours lately too... she's a bit of a closet biatch.

Aisleyne has more personality and class than Grace, Imo and Lisa put together.

Whose da moose now Gracey?

Mik

Lemlin wrote:

Meh I dunno....Grace wasn't exactly a stunner. Sure Mikey practically told her he preferred her to Imogen because she had a better body. I think Aisleyne is quite good looking. There's been a bit of flirting and playfulness between them already so who knows.

• Advertisement

Grace might have a nice body, but the face doesn't do her any favours.

I'm no work of art but at least I know it :) Aisleyne FTW... in the beauty stakes anyway!

Mik

Mikey is a player, but i dont know i think he'll wait for Grace. They did kinda discuss that they'd have some sort of a relationship after BB. "i'll text you" "i'm going to meet your mother" kinda thing.....

mikeruurds wrote:
    Grace might have a nice body, but the face doesn't do her any favours.

I'm no work of art but at least I know it :) Aisleyne FTW... in the beauty stakes anyway!

Mik

Yea I'd have to agree. Imogen is very pretty but the girl is so vapid.
    She's a two-faced cow too.

It'd be class to see Grace's face if anything did happen. Then she can tell everyone, "Bovvered?" :rolleyes:

What's the bet that Grace will get liquid thrown at her when she goes out in public :D

Hopefully more than once... and with lots of giggles and finger pointing - at her expense of course.

Mik

Shes a tough one, she'd handle it methinks.

However, would't it be great if someone threw something like red paint on her....just to see how she reacts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Holy hell...I can not believe she throw water ...well I can as I've seen it but what pathetic behaviour. It actually sums her up perfectly. She is low life true and true. A horrible person with horrible attributes! Good riddance!

Dying to see how Suzi reacted though!!:rolleyes:

YeAh! wrote:
    Shes a tough one, she'd handle it methinks.

However, would't it be great if someone threw something like red paint on her....just to see how she reacts!

I'm just glad to finally see the back of her... and I don't mean her butt. She was poison personified and not at all entertaining. If she wasn't snogging the dim mumbling scouser she was instigating and backstabbing.

I wouldn't ordinarily watch much BB, but the vile personalities this year (Lisa, Sleazer and Dis-Grace) have got me interested. The sooner Lisa gets evicted the better. Then I can get back to my miserable life ;)

Mik

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Grace is such a publicity whore - she's on youtube "gettin hypnotised" here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0yVntIOVrE it says she's 22! which is obviously a lie... and she was on that 'senseless' MTV series the last night... I'd throw something at her if I ever passed her in the street I think

judybaby wrote:
    Holy hell...I can not believe she throw water ...well I can as I've seen it but what pathetic behaviour. It actually sums her up perfectly. She is low life true and true. A horrible person with horrible attributes! Good riddance!

Dying to see how Suzi reacted though!!:rolleyes:

Suzie took it in her stride and didn't pay much attention. She did call out to Grace as she was leaving and told her that she wasn't much of a lady.

Aisleyne however had her sparring gloves on and was ready to beat the crap out of Grace :D

Mik

Grace was born in Grace August 1985 which would make her.....20

• Advertisement

YeAh! wrote:
    Grace was born in Grace August 1985 which would make her.....20

A very immature and catty 20 though.

mikeruurds wrote:
    Suzie took it in her stride and didn't pay much attention. She did call out to Grace as she was leaving and told her that she wasn't much of a lady.

Aisleyne however had her sparring gloves on and was ready to beat the crap out of Grace :D

Mik

Fantastic! as i missed the interview with Davina (visitors called...was furious I couldn't watch:( ) can someone tell me if Davina referred to the watergate in the interview? Did Grace realise that she was bitching constantly too?? Did she say anything of interest that I should know about????? lol

The interview was an absolute letdown. Davina let her off lightly and even slightly massaged her ego.

I was very disappointed. I was expecting a Makosi-like interview, but after the let-off that Sezer got I wasn't that surprised.

The Watergate incident was mentioned, but Davina did it in a jokey way and didn't scold her at all.

Davina... pregnancy is making you soft. I give it a D-

Mik

judybaby wrote:
    Fantastic! as i missed the interview with Davina (visitors called...was furious I couldn't watch:( ) can someone tell me if Davina referred to the watergate in the interview? Did Grace realise that she was bitching constantly too?? Did she say anything of interest that I should know about????? lol

She did agree that she had been bitchy, but said that "all girls do it" and Davina let her off with that excuse.

She made as if she was slightly sorry for her bitchiness, but that was just a cop-out. Grace couldn't contain her amusement during the video of her most bitchy and backstabbing moments... she tried to show remorse in the interview to save face, but it wasn't very believable.

Mik

mikeruurds wrote:
    Pity about the lack of personality though. She's been showing her true colours lately too... she's a bit of a closet biatch.

Aisleyne has more personality and class than Grace, Imo and Lisa put together.

Whose da moose now Gracey?

Mik

Aisleyne and the word "class" don't belong in the same sentence. You can see that she feels very threatened by Grace and Imogen, Imogen especially. Why? Because both of them are naturally good looking. Aisleyne needs a tub of make up to look half decent and she's walks around in a thong all day to try and get attention.

Mikey won't look at her IMO. He'll be too busy after Imogen hopefully, would be interesting to see that.

Hopefully Aisleyne and Richard go next, followed by whingeing Leah.

mikeruurds wrote:
    The interview was an absolute letdown. Davina let her off lightly and even slightly massaged her ego.

I was very disappointed. I was expecting a Makosi-like interview, but after the let-off that Sezer got I wasn't that surprised.

The Watergate incident was mentioned, but Davina did it in a jokey way and didn't scold her at all.

Davina... pregnancy is making you soft. I give it a D-

Mik

Thanks Mik, I am disgusted at Davina for not having a go at her. It could have been superb. I guess they think Grace could be "fragile" and there was so much hype after the Makosi interview they don't want Davina getting slated again. (I loved Makosi btw and didn't see her as malicious unlike Grace)
    Davina must have "baby brain" or something. I wonder who'l be out next week?

judybaby wrote:
    I wonder who'l be out next week?

Dear god I hope it's Lisa.

Lemlin wrote:
    Aisleyne and the word "class" don't belong in the same sentence. You can see that she feels very threatened by Grace and Imogen, Imogen especially. Why? Because both of them are naturally good looking. Aisleyne needs a tub of make up to look half decent and she's walks around in a thong all day to try and get attention.

Mikey won't look at her IMO. He'll be too busy after Imogen hopefully, would be interesting to see that.

Hopefully Aisleyne and Richard go next, followed by whingeing Leah.

When I said "class" I didn't mean looks. When it comes to bitchiness she is a lightweight. Grace is the queen cow. Ash is also not fake and doesn't appear to be two-faced.

She's a classy girl. Grace claims to be classy but has been shown to be a little tart.

Lets be honest. Aisleyne is pretty plain without the make-up.

Mik

Me too!!! Unlikely that Imogen will be voting next week now too. Hopefully it will be Imogen (boring snoring) and Lisa up for eviction. Would like to see Imogen under pressure to compete for her place!
    Oh how great that its going in the opposite direction to the way Sezer predicted and planned!!!

Wish Grace had got a higher precentage of the vote tonight though!

• Advertisement

I second that motion. Maybe she'll get thrown out before next weeks' eviction. She threw a bike at Ash during the break in the live feed when Grace was being interviewed.

They got into a huge fight. Imo and Mikey also got involved. Those withdrawl symptoms are turning Lisa into a raving looney.

Mik

Advertisement