Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shes out!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

mikeruurds wrote:
    I second that motion. Maybe she'll get thrown out before next weeks' eviction. She threw a bike at Ash during the break in the live feed when Grace was being interviewed.

They got into a huge fight. Imo and Mikey also got involved. Those withdrawl symptoms are turning Lisa into a raving looney.

Mik

A bike ...holy hell..she's a disaster. the whole nature/nurture debate comes to mind!!!! LMAO!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

At the end of the interview Davina said that certain members of the household who had been discussing nominations would be punished on Monday.

I get the feeling Lisa and a few others will definitely not be voting this week :D I think it'll be Lisa and maybe Nikki up for the vote!

Nikki is going to start getting a reputation in the house for being a public favourite. She will go eventually, but at the moment Lisa is the most despised.

Mik

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

mikeruurds wrote:
    When I said "class" I didn't mean looks. When it comes to bitchiness she is a lightweight. Grace is the queen cow. Ash is also not fake and doesn't appear to be two-faced.

She's a classy girl. Grace claims to be classy but has been shown to be a little tart.

Lets be honest. Aisleyne is pretty plain without the make-up.

Mik

I didn't mean looks either. I was just pointing out how her looks show she has no class whatsoever. If she's classy, why is she so threatened by better looking women.

I think Grace felt a bit threatened by Aisleyne (worried Mikey might go for an easy ride maybe) but Imogen didn't at all.

Imogen has more class in her little finger than that girl. You don't see her parading round in a thong or shouting the odds at people, even when Richard tore into her. She's boring at the minute but hopefully she'll come out of her shell.

I'd prefer the quieter house mates like her and Glynn, who can be very funny at times, to people playing games like Leah, Richard and, to a slightly lesser extent, Aisleyne.

Fair enough. I guess I prefer Ash over Imo for the entertainment factor. I haven't noticed her being intimidated by the other girls... personally I think that Imogen is much prettier than her, but that Grace isn't.

Ash is able to be extroverted without having to play the housemates up against each other ala Grace. Hopefully now that Grace is gone, her bad influence on Imogen will wear off and we'll start seeing a bit more of her personality. Up to this point my impression of her is that she's pretty window dressing but doesn't add much to the group dynamic.

Glyn on the other hand is quiet but still highly entertaining.

Just my opinion :D

Mik

mikeruurds wrote:
    Fair enough. I guess I prefer Ash over Imo for the entertainment factor. I haven't noticed her being intimidated by the other girls... personally I think that Imogen is much prettier than her, but that Grace isn't.

Ash is able to be extroverted without having to play the housemates up against each other ala Grace. Hopefully now that Grace is gone, her bad influence on Imogen will wear off and we'll start seeing a bit more of her personality. Up to this point my impression of her is that she's pretty window dressing but doesn't add much to the group dynamic.

Glyn on the other hand is quiet but still highly entertaining.

Just my opinion :D

Mik

She constantly goes on about how Mikey is flirting with Imogen. He flirts with her a bit maybe but not near as much as Aisleyne makes out. You can see she clearly likes Mikey, as she admitted to when she was drunk the other night, but she is intimidated by Imogen. She's imagining a lot of the flirting if you ask me.

Richard brings nothing to the group dynamic except arse licking and bitching if you ask me. He's ten times worse than Grace. Had to laugh the other night when he was trying to assure Aisleyne that their bitching wasn't bitching at all but when Grace and them did the same it was. Yes, course you don't bitch Richard ;)

Yeah... We're not bitching Ash. We're just discussing how we feel about our fellow housemates.

hehe.

Mik

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I don't know how some people think Grace was good looking or had a good body!!

The girl had no body at all!!! Aisleyne has a cracker of a body!

What made Grace even more unatractive was her vile personality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

I'm glad the bitch is out, hopefully she gets a horrible time outside. I'd love if she got happy slapped by a group of yobs. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I thought Davina was really poor interviewing her tonight. I did n't want her to cut Grace into bits or anything but she was way to light on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

I thought Davina was really poor interviewing her tonight. I did n't want her to cut Grace into bits or anything but she was way to light on her.

she was light on her alright but i believe even if she did give her a proper grilling Grace is just to blind and stuburn to amit she is wrong.Its the type of person she is,no matter how much flak she gets she wont see her wrong doing.Some have called her strong,its just the face of pure ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Just cauhgt the whole thing on E4 this morning(stupid work last night :( ) but anyway it wasn't a great interview and I was surprised that she wasn't phased by the booing at all. Hopefully, Monday should be good to see what's happening. I guess it'll be the ones who discussed nominations put up for eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

What a complete and utter little gee-bag. She is goinng to get battered, girls will be queing up to slap the little whore.

I didnt like the way Davina sped through the announcement, sparing the bitch the public roasting, I did like that she called her a cock sucker in a roundabout way.

Grace came across as though she lost, she was annoyed and even though she said that she'd tell Ash and Suzie what she thought of them, she bottled and could only throw water.

Expect lots of hard luck stories in the future like, "people spit at me in public". I cant wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Sualtam

Thought Davina could have been tougher on her. In fairness though people need to get a grip, noone deserves to have stuff thrown at them or be happy slapped in the street. She was bitchy and two faced on a TV show, it's not like she killed anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Linky anyone?

Dont have C4, was too busy to drive up to the city and catch it on the mammy's TV, and missed the blasted repeat this morning on E4. :mad:

If anyone comes across it on youtube post a link please?
    Any clips on C4 website will be heavily edited just like Sleazers were.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Bamboozled wrote:
    Linky anyone?

Dont have C4, was too busy to drive up to the city and catch it on the mammy's TV, and missed the blasted repeat this morning on E4. :mad:

If anyone comes across it on youtube post a link please?
    Any clips on C4 website will be heavily edited just like Sleazers were.

There's two links in this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Ahh so the one we love to hate is out... Graceypoos.. woohoo!

And I wasn't really suprised about her throwing the water at Suzie its pretty typical of a 13year old schoolgirl catty b*tch who is full of hatred for someone just because they don't like them. Oh wait Grace is 20.. :confused: that girl should cop on. At 20 she should have a bit more sense. How stupid was that move?

Did ye all see the shocked faces on everyone else? Especially Nikki and Richard and Glyn, they couldn't belive that she did it..

Oh and she called both Aisleyne and Suzie a moose. Here's how it went:

Grace throws the water at Suzie:-
    Aisleyne: How dare you
    Grace: oh aisleyne shut up you moose

Then after Grace is hopping around dying to get out the door of the living room, as now she can escape and not have to answer to anyone in the house:-

Suzie: You certainly are no lady Grace
    Grace: nor are you, you moose

Oh I am SO glad she is gone, what a jumped up full of herself little moose head herself.:mad:

If anyone should be called a Moose its Grace! Ah well anyway thats that.

Hey, did any one notice that Grace's best bits where much longer than usual for other housemates??

Methinks BB producers trying to soften the blow... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

it was about time that little bitch got evicted and now its time to get that vile dickhead lisa out!!!is she a man???ffs!!!a
    i hope grace gets battered by ashlene wen they're all out!!!itll be in one of the papers wen ashlene gets out theyll have a rite big fight im sure!!!grace deserves some happy slapping if ya ask me!!!she's like dat one girl in every school that everyone loves but they all kno wat she's really like but dont wanna admit it!!!do i sense a regina george wannabe????thank **** grace is out!!!!!!!!!!1

Really like... "moose"
    She's thick!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

someone shouldve thrown a bucket of water over her before she got out the door. That way she'd be sopping wet and looking even rougher for that interview. Maybe then davina (the fcuking SKANK) may have been harder on her in the interview.

remember sezer was shocked about how he carried on and learned something. They didnt even show graces worst bad btching - why not? Water off a fcuks back for that wench. was really really disapointed with the interview tho - I wanted blood - or at least tears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

If you want to see more of Grace admitting she's a bitch - check out Richard + Judy on channel 4..I think she's on it today.

Tee hee hee there is an internet thing going on called TWOG's - Throw Water Over Grace :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Bamboozled wrote:
    Tee hee hee there is an internet thing going on called TWOG's - Throw Water Over Grace :D

She is gonna get so many pint thrown all over her, when out in pubs, ha-ha!:D

I hate the way she is still giving out about Suzie, everyone has to give two names, the public voted you out, not Suzie, you ugly horse faced bitch!!

Anyone got an eviction video?

Ah really thats a bit much SpronstonGreen... pints cost.. water is free :D

I second that Lemlin!! I havent seen the announcement on the night she was evicted (was done very fast apparently) or the eviction itself, and would appreciate a link. Have been searching you tube for it daily without success.

Edit: Tis is the announvement of who was going - posted on one of the other threads.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK0uUzdQpws&search=big%20brother%20eviction%20grace

and the water! Finally found it :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y356sq3iY4w

Eviction part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip-i8jbx-4o

Eviction part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8394vsLziHA

Eviction part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2rkFzSoA84

Eviction part 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHygQ4nQGP8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Everytime i se that i think ashleyne should have smackd her one!!

I thought she was gonna!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    I thought she was gonna!

I would have!!!