Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace

• 17-06-2006 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

All over the Big brother forum, everywhere, there's Grace hate threads. So here's a nice one for her.
    Why don't people understand that everyone bitches? If she was to say it to their face everyone would be fighting all the time and it would be so annoying after a while! At least that way she gets out what she says without them knowing. It's the same as being in the diary room! Lay off her! I admit it's chilish that she hates Susie just because she nominated her for 'only knowing her 2 days'. She had to pick someone! Other than that, I loved her, she was great in the house! See the way when she left she told them what she really thought of them? That's because there isn't gonna be tension between them because they#'re not gonna be udner the same roof 24/7 anymore!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Its tried to be done. there's a thread called disgusting. have a read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭xnightwishx

oh yeah, sorry, i looked but didn't realise disgusting would be about grace...hehe. Sorry, I'm new here and I dunno what kinda rules ye go by thread wise. Merge them if ye like whoever's mod!

Grace hasnt impressed a lot of us.

The thread starter of the Disgusting thread did want a nice thread so maybe you two could get together and discuss her good points?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

She was entertaining. I'd prefer her to a game player like Richard any day. I can't wait until he leaves. He is so fake it's unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

How could anyone have a nice thing to say about that creature?? Unless your of a similar character and see her behaviour as funny?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Of course everyone bitches its human nature.Did you ever hear the expression that none of us would have best friends if we heard all being said.The problem with Grace is she bitches with venom and malice without any due care or reason for the person she is on about.Everyone has a bit of a giggle and a moan every now and then regarding somebody but Grace uses it as a means of hate and to degrade the person she is talking about.She is vile in my opinion,the funny thing is when the evidence is shown to her she shrugs it off as if its nothing,a brave face??? No,just a true bitch.

well padi89, i agree with everything you just said. i just havent the mental capacity this morning (afternoon :eek: ) to have put it as well :o

Advertisement