Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mikey What a nasty waste of space!

Options
  • 17-06-2006 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭

Thought he was very Cruel to Nikki last night with the beer! Wouldn't listen to anyone! Again tonight after horse face threw water in Susy's face, he told Ashlyne to shut the f&ck up! I hope he's up for eviction next week I want him out! The big dope!

Snake ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Thought he was very Cruel to Nikki last night with the beer! Wouldn't listen to anyone! Again tonight after horse face threw water in Susy's face, he told Ashlyne to shut the f&ck up! I hope he's up for eviction next week I want him out! The big dope!

Snake ;)

yeah bam said earlier that he showed his true colours........he and horsey deserve eachother so fricking aggressive, makes me sick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

yeah he needs to go. Can't bare to look at his ugly head anymore. He really has nothing to say and the whole thing with Grace made me want to head my own head. He waas such a P***k to Niki last night and she like a fool apologised. Tonight he was an ass again towards Ashleen for sure.....Grace and himself are well suited. Same mentality and morals obviously. PUKE PUKE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

His whole mask sliipped last night with the thing with Nikki.

He saw her hide the beer and instead of asking her what she was doing, he waited for a while and then pounced.

It was all so Grace wouldhave more of a chance to stay, because he was on about the tantrum Nikki threw been shown before the lines close. it was also to increase his chance of getting nookie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

What the hell are you talking about guys? Mikey told her straight, he didn't want to put up with that kind of attitude from nikki so he made his point. But nikki didn't want to listen. Being a child and acting an arse is enough to get you loved by the masses it seems... when really it's cruel to be kind.

What the hell are you talking about guys? Mikey told her straight, he didn't want to put up with that kind of attitude from nikki so he made his point. But nikki didn't want to listen. Being a child and acting an arse is enough to get you loved by the masses it seems... when really it's cruel to be kind.

nahhhhhh.... Mikey over reacted! Niki always over reacts but that's just normal Niki. Mikey was a down right bully to her....big swinging Mickey if she hid the beer..... it was hers after all!

• Advertisement

judybaby wrote:
    nahhhhhh.... Mikey over reacted! Niki always over reacts but that's just normal Niki. Mikey was a down right bully to her....big swinging Mickey if she hid the beer..... it was hers after all!
    Yeah but nikki over reacted in the first place. It's normal nikki alright and he's sick of it and he voiced himself to let nikki know how he felt. She's knows herself but she just can't stop doing it. That doesn't make Mikey a nasty person though.

Yeah but nikki over reacted in the first place. It's normal nikki alright and he's sick of it and he voiced himself to let nikki know how he felt. She's knows herself but she just can't stop doing it. That doesn't make Mikey a nasty person though.

You are right that its not typical Mikey behaviour....typical Mike behaviour is "boring snoring"
    Anyway I still think he was a OTT. Hate men when they shout at lickle girlies and make them cry!!!
    :mad:

Does NikkI have ADD?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Does NikkI have ADD?

I dunno, but I wouldnt want to have to listen to her when she hits the menapause. Christ that is going to be ugly. She'll be like Baby Jane Hudson.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I was watching the live feed post mikey and Nikki argument and it was painful to watch - just Mikey repeating himself over and over again saying in his scouse accent "if you like haven't had any biscuits or something, all you have to say is I haven't had any biscuits and we'll all not touch them and say those are Nikki's biscuits left there, don't touch em like" blah blah blah - if he said it once - he said it twenty times....
    Bores the socks off me he does but he nice to look at.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

judybaby wrote:
    You are right that its not typical Mikey behaviour....typical Mike behaviour is "boring snoring"
    Anyway I still think he was a OTT. Hate men when they shout at lickle girlies and make them cry!!!
    :mad:

boring snoring - my new word, love it haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I think Mikey was right in his actions with Nikki. He said nothing that wasnt true, she's a little spoilt bitch who doesn't seem to understand the real world. It's not the 1st time she has hid something, earlier on that day she hid a tart for herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Yep, I've been saying it for ages, Mikey is a non-entity, fence sitter and collaborator with the enemy. Get him out!

That said, so is Imogen, and George would've been too, had he not bottled it.

Yep, I've been saying it for ages, Mikey is a non-entity, fence sitter and collaborator with the enemy. Get him out!

That said, so is Imogen, and George would've been too, had he not bottled it.
    You want a house full of people who get along with each other? Are you mad?! :D

Look at the previous winners like Anthony and Cameron, please god don't let someone who plays it safe all the way win this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Sproston: How exactly is Mikey a fencesitter?

As for the way he behaved, it was wrong to go and take the beer, however Nikki needed to be thought a lesson. Mikey was basically demonstrating how once something doesnt go her way she starts screaming and having a strop, and how she cannot go on like this.

Nikki then apolagised and admitted she cannot continue to act in this manner. She many now stop(As when told she never cleans dishes/does housework, she began the next day).

The end justifies the means.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I wouldnt like to see someone who plays it safe win, thats why I dont like Mikey, he flies under the radar, he doesnt say much.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

he's a tit!!but wen he gets out and realises wat a **** stain grace is he'll ditch her!!!and he'll realise he cud get a WAY hotter girl dan grace once he's "famous"!!!!i hate most of the housemates der isnt very many likeable characters dis year!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

He's as entertaining as cardboard is to adults.
    I doubt he would even be as entertaining as cardboard to toddlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

flynnser19 wrote:
    he's a tit!!but wen he gets out and realises wat a **** stain grace is he'll ditch her!!!and he'll realise he cud get a WAY hotter girl dan grace once he's "famous"!!!!i hate most of the housemates der isnt very many likeable characters dis year!!!

he will see how much flirting she did with George and how she told him (george ) that mikey was nothing....a complete biitch :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I don't get to watch big brother as much as I want to so forgive me when I say what the hell happened??? What did he do to Nikki that was so bad?

From what I've seen, he has been a lot nicer, and has come out of his shell much more now that Grace has gone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement