Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Farm boy!Is it really in?

• 17-06-2006 2:51am

Was shopping yesterday and everywhere i looked was checkered worn shirts.When did farm boy become popular?

where I live, the only people who wear this are 40 year old farmers and fat builders.

Lads:Would you wear farm boy?Ladies:dO you like guys wearing that look? 11 votes

Yay
    0%
    Nay
    100%
    super_furrysnickerpusssimuflikflakFr Dougalpanda100AardAisling(",)Max_DamageMilk Lovermichaela 11 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

A nay from me. Where I am living right now the only people that wear that stuff is slack jawed yokels or rednecks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Nay
    Was it ever out? :-p

/edit: this is one of those thread titles that are more titillating if you don't click on it o-O

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

My friend wore one all through seconday, looked like a lumber jack, i was ever so jealous. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Eh.... wellie sex ftw!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I really shouldn't ask....
    *washes brain out with something, anything.*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Nay
    farmboy.jpg

Classic chic really.

Tripod foils your every move, mwah!

Is it weird that when i think about you tar that I have a tripod?

A lucky tripod that reminds you of me, no.
    Your erection, yes, get that sorted farm boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Nay
    Oh yes please!I love the cowboy/farmer look....Its the sexiest thing ever! A tal handsome bloke wearing a check shirt and a straw cowboy hat.....yum!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

haha

ambiguous thread title :)

I don't like and won't ever like the farm boy look. I hate checkered shirts.

So that's a nay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

if your fat stay the hell away but if ya got abs then by all means where the shirt open...or maybe not at all:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Is it time to dust off the cowboy hats? :D

Nay from me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

It's a cowboy thing, cos of Brokeback probably

Meant getting a cowboy shirt for a fancy dress party was handy :)

Cowboys are cool icon_cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Garret wrote:

Cowboys are cool icon_cool.gif

Awh.....sure:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

Nay
    When did farm boy become popular?

Brokeback Mountain I think,,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

I dont like check shirts at all, i'm more of a plain one colour person like. Had one of them check wrangler jackets in secondary years ago, the worst investment ever. So its no from me folks!

Advertisement