Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisa throwing a taz

Options
  • 17-06-2006 5:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

What gives? I have been reading bits and bobs around the web about Lisa throwing a bike (was it the little pink one in the bedroom) at aislyne. is this true? what happened and did Big Brother pull her over it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I can see her getting kicked out as she also said...

- threaten to put bleach in food of her 'enemies'
    - use thier toothbrushes to clean the urinals
    - Said she had friends on the outside who could hurt them.

and she also said she would sh!t in Sues pillow if Grace was evicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

She's a chain smoking nasty ass! Don't like Lisa much at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

anyone got any vids of the bike throwing?? :mad:

She is a vile little bitch, I was hoping that Ashleyne would clock Grace one last night. But sadly no :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

TheGooner wrote:
    She is a vile little bitch, I was hoping that Ashleyne would clock Grace one last night. But sadly no :(

She will, at the wrap party!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Richard got between the two that were arguing and starting mocking lisa's banshee impression. Lisa stormed off, picked up the bike and threw it across the room at no one in particular.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭xnightwishx

Richard was bitching about Lisa last night at the end of the eviciton interview. And he says he isn't two faced ? They're just all 'oh we're great we don't bitch, we can stay calm' yada yada because they think it's what everyone loves. Whoever doesn't see through him and Ashleyne are so slow! They think they own the place! They're like my dad, their opinion counts, nobody elses' matters and they're right, everyone else is wrong. Hate them. GO LISA for rebelling :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Richard was bitching about Lisa last night at the end of the eviciton interview. And he says he isn't two faced ? They're just all 'oh we're great we don't bitch, we can stay calm' yada yada because they think it's what everyone loves. Whoever doesn't see through him and Ashleyne are so slow! They think they own the place! They're like my dad, their opinion counts, nobody elses' matters and they're right, everyone else is wrong. Hate them. GO LISA for rebelling :D

Oh please. Himself and Aisleyne get on with things. Lisa acted like a complete and utter child last night and couldn't handle the fact that they were laughing at her behaviour.

More often than not Richard and Aisleyne are right. They don't act like malicious little children like Lisa and Grace and Imogen.

Of course he bitched about Lisa after the way she behaved, and you can be guaranteed that had she been standing in front of Richard he would have said the same to her face.

Yea they talk about the others but it's hardly the same as what Grace, Imogen and Lisa did. Look at what Grace said to Nikki about Susie (I think it was her anyway) "Whoever stays should make her life a misery" That's immature bullying crap. They even slag each other off. Grace had plenty to say about Nikki and Imogen. Lisa is just the same.

I hope Big Brother does call her up on her behaviour. She's a child and she can't handle the fact that the others don't lower themselves to her crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Lisa is just a pain in the head, can't stand the sight of her. I think the people's hatred will be transferred from Gracie to Lisa now that Grace is gone! Shes a malicious, twisted, evil girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The whole thing started because Aislyne claimed that the whole water throwing incident was premeditated. Going by the show tonight, it shows that Aishlyne was correct. The tantrum by Lisa was her denying that the whole thing was premeditated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

News has it that Lisa is an amateur boxer and has bare knuckle fights in her local pub after hours with older drunken blokes.

She gets paid 100 quid to box with old blokes over fifty who take her on. She has won seven straight bare knuckle matches with seven straight knock outs with blokes twice her size.

All the blokes ended up flat on their backs after three or four right hooks, most with broken noses and spells in hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

All the blokes ended up flat on their backs after three or four right hooks, most with broken noses and spells in hospital.

There's no doubt that she's a bit of a...how to put this....scumbag. Although scraps after pub closes with men over 50.....I think any sober person would win that one.

Either way I hope she's gone next.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

News has it that Lisa is an amateur boxer and has bare knuckle fights in her local pub after hours with older drunken blokes.

She gets paid 100 quid to box with old blokes over fifty who take her on. She has won seven straight bare knuckle matches with seven straight knock outs with blokes twice her size.

lol linky?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Yeah and well the article said 'drunken old blokes' so obviously they are sh*tfaced and she knocks them out with a huge dig..! What a scumbag like she is 27 eh hello any sense in her head at all??. She is a total knack... the way she goes on is like some awful teenager who is full of agression..

Can't stand the way she sits with her legs wide open all the time, its so unlady like. She is pretty bad alright..

I do think BB producers will now start to target Lisa as the next evictee now that Grace is gone. Who is next on the hate list? hmm lets pick Lisa. But anyways a lot of people in the house cant stand her much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Lisa is an angry little knacker who is going to get the boot this Friday. That is all.

Advertisement