Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smurfit Business School Masters Application

Options
  • 17-06-2006 8:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey all, im new on here.

Just wondering if a few of ye might be able to help me out. Im looking to apply to the Masters of Business course in Smurfit and im in the middle of completing my application but im really stuck on the questions

1. What do i believe are the benefits of a Masters course at a business school at this stage

2. Ideally how would you like to see your career develop over the next 5 years.

I completed my Business Degree from Sligo IT in 2005 and have been working and travelling in Australia up to now.

I know these are tough questions, but just wondering if theres anyone out there that has done it before and could give me examples of what they wrote so i can get the ball rolling,

would be really appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Wahey first post... you're best bet is to go to Blackrock and talk to the postgraduates there, then you'll be able to find out what you need.They're very helpful down there actually.

Advertisement