Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FL end of week four (read on gimmick boy)

• 17-06-2006 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

1st this is the the reply to gimmick (fl end of week 2) = 'oh'
    thanks fozzy for posting up results last week.
    My god fozzy you are running away with it. i mean bob squish in 2nd place is a good score but yours is unreal. well done.
    two things killing me in this league is smack down and no time. i was very lucky the week ecw joined the fantasy league, i was not going to change my team that week, but i had 20 minutes to kill one sunday morning and i went into wwe. i was so lucky i did that or i would bottom of the table now. i have picked all the wrong superstars for smack down every week.
    anyway this is the STATE of things,

fozzy
    i think even at this early stage we have a winner.
    bob squish
    jongore
    vince
    then tere is my team 835 and Lita 820
    we have to do something big or we could be next to fall. litas's assets were jumping up and down so much i was dazzled.
    anyone under Lita is out of it. still plenty of time for the rest of us. 9 weeks left. good luck to everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Ah, feels good on top! I got a bit lucky last week though I think, didn't know RVD would get points for being awarded the ECW title. Lashley mightn't have had a match either, got lucky there

If you can pick the right ECW guys, you could get a lot of points. Hard to take the gamble though

Advertisement