Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vengeance - Box Office

• 17-06-2006 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

So Vengeance is on Box Office. I doubt I'll be ordering this ppv. All this DX-Reforming hype (imo) basically boils down to Michaels and HHH coming to the ring with a different entrance theme. And as much as I like the song (and green lights), I don't think it's worth €21. What do ye think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wont be ordering it myself

looks like it will be a load of ****e imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Kinda both ways about it myself. Would be cool to see D-X. Also RVD vs Edge should be good. Who would have though Flair and Foley would be in the same ring, that should be one to watch as well. Even though it's Sabu, still not worth seein him against Cena. I'd also expect Kane v fake Kane too. Probably just ask my my American cousins to send it to me though. ;)

Just saw this promo for vengeance,was cool. D-X might still work(D-X come out about 18mins in). but i dont think i can stand to see HHH's ass much more. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I can't see the D-X thing being that great unless someone makes a surprise appearance such as X-Pac.

I expect most of the ECW guys to lose too. I can't see Cena putting over Sabu and I don't think RVD will be allowed hold the WWE title for long. Angle should beat Orton though I imagine.

I agree the card looks crap however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

No way would I pay for this. I'll have to watch it though, really want to see Foley vs Flair. Although a better build up would have been nice

Advertisement