Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richard.

• 17-06-2006 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

I can't understand why everybody all of a sudden is queing up to give out about Richard. I mean, he bitches, in the sense that he'll give out about someones behaviour or whatever. But it's nothing like Grace was doing, where she'd get very personal about people and then be pure nice to their faces.
    I can't understand why people can't see this. Mikey and Imogen are far worse, yet they seem to get off lightly.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

He's a tough one to figure out is Richard? I'd like to like him but i'm not sure if he's playin a game...
    He said in his audition tape that he could be pretty ruthless for a 100 grand...
    He's my number 3 in the favourites stakes after Glyn and Pete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Its a tough one, on one hand the sedate housemates are annoying me, but on the other hand, Richard having an opinion on everthing is bugging me too.

But keep him in, he's like the playmaker of the team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I'm still undecided.
    He does bitch, but doesn back-stab as much as the Plastic's coven.
    He does have a game plan but we havent seen it and it would be better if he was like Victor and let us in on it by using the diary room.
    He seems like an ordinary housemate... but i've had glances of some entertainment so leave him in for a little while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I actually don't think he has that much of a game plan. I think he's exactly like that in real life too - an slightly officious busy-body who likes things to go his way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭xnightwishx

I hate Richard. He is the exact same as Grace, except he decides 'I'm not bitching, I'm observing'. Yeah right...He's so fake and such a gameplayer! He admitted at the start of the show that he was there for the money anyway! He's such a dope, thinks he owns the place, he tries to take over every situation!! And the way he prances about, so fake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I still quite like Richard. I don't think he's changed much since the start.

He does talk about the other housemates, they all do, but he doesn't do it to the vicious extent that the others do. If Richard is confronted about it he's honest, like we saw with Imogen.

As for a game plan, I don't know. He probably does have one, I probably would for that much money. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I hate Richard. He is the exact same as Grace, except he decides 'I'm not bitching, I'm observing'. Yeah right...He's so fake and such a gameplayer! He admitted at the start of the show that he was there for the money anyway! He's such a dope, thinks he owns the place, he tries to take over every situation!! And the way he prances about, so fake.

I agree totally. Can't stand him. He complains about everyone else being fake but he is by far the worst. I can't wait until he's gone, I can't stand much more of watching him with his tongue lodged up Aisleyne or Suzie's arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

Lemlin wrote:
    I agree totally. Can't stand him. He complains about everyone else being fake but he is by far the worst. I can't wait until he's gone, I can't stand much more of watching him with his tongue lodged up Aisleyne or Suzie's arse.

he will need a pair of plyers to get his tongue out. He is just as bad as the plastics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

pokerwidow wrote:
    he will need a pair of plyers to get his tongue out. He is just as bad as the plastics.

He's ten times worse if you ask me. He's a game player but won't admit to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Lemlin wrote:
    He's a game player but won't admit to it.

You can hardly expect someone to admit that theyre a game player now

Richards is one of my favs anyway, after Nikki and Pete

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I used to like Richard but now I have no time for him. He's the biggest game player in the house and has his tongue so far up Suzys ass it's unreal.

I think he's a nice enough bloke but he sucks up to Suzy way too much for my liking. He says he won't tolerate bullying in the house yet he clearly does it.

I just don't like him anymore...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

iFight wrote:
    You can hardly expect someone to admit that theyre a game player now

Richards is one of my favs anyway, after Nikki and Pete
    Victor admitted it and he was loved until the Shell/wedding thing!

Victor involved us in his game plan through the use of the Diary Room and it was brilliant entertainment.

Shame Richard is being a wally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I find it hillarious that people are getting upset that people are 'playing a game' in that house....eh hello its Big Brother...it is a game...Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Advertisement