Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Title Sequence

• 17-06-2006 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

When I saw this I tried to make out some of the words which quickly flash on the screen, but it didn't make much sense. Check it out here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BL1M-rDTXs&search=big%20brother%207%20title

You can slow it down and see that most of the words are not even proper words. You have to really slow it down but the only real words are the following...

YOU

ARE

BEING

OBSERVED

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Isn't there a 'TEMPTATION' in there, and a 'BRAIN' (?)

I really want to know what the text says, in the red thing at the very start, all I can make out is 'This is the title sequence of Big Brother'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Noticed that too, always trying to catch what it says, Brain, Temptation and Observed and Uneasy is all I can get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Yeah whats with all those title sequences, is that what they are called? How come they are only at the start of BB shows and not any other tv shows?

I keep meaning to dvd record the start of BB or BBLB and then put watch the dvd and slow it down to see what it says ... hmm curiouso.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I'll try and record it later and see what the craic is..

Upon looking at that youtube clip: Could be doublespeak ;)

Advertisement