Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto: SA Sound problem

Options
  • 17-06-2006 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

Ok i've just started getting into GTA:SA and i'm wondering if someone who has played the game or has encountered this problem.

When you're walking around in the game and you bump into someone and they make a comment at you, can you talk back to them? In the controller options there is buttons for "conversation yes" & "conversation no". But when I bump into someone and they something and press "Y" (for conversation yes) nothing happens? No sound or talking. Do people only talk to you later in the game? Does something pop up on the screen to let you know you can talk to them?

BTW i've got the PC version. If anyone else has had this issue with the speech in GTA:SA let me know if you found a way to fix it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

On the playstation version "yes" and "no" responses are chosen with the controller pad by either pressing left or right. Maybe the "a" or "d" keys would work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

L31mr0d wrote:

BTW i've got the PC version. If anyone else has had this issue with the speech in GTA:SA let me know if you found a way to fix it.

Using the keyboard or gamepad?

There are some buttons missing if your using a gamepad would assume its the same for keybaord it says they are there but they dont work.

Use SAAC to fix it http://www.reg.3dactionplanet.gamespy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3136

They release a patch to fix nekkidness but not the fact you cant control the gangs or talk to people......

kdjac

Advertisement