Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davina

Options
  • 17-06-2006 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

Why does Davina hold her stomach all the time. Does she think the dustbin lid is going to hop out and run into the house to get away from her??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Protective instinct I'd imagine. A lot of women do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Yeah id say its so odd having something there taht u cant but touch it.......if ya know what i mean lol

I love Davina :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

She was trying to hold the baby in from coming out early and strangling Grace with its umbilical cord.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

magnumlady wrote:
    Why does Davina hold her stomach all the time. Does she think the dustbin lid is going to hop out and run into the house to get away from her??

Ah the poor woman she is Heavily Pregnant!!! she must be in a lot of discomfort having to stand for so long.
    Give her some slack hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Blimey, she's only pregnant, its not an illness! I've had two babies so I should know!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

She's always pregnant!!!! Gotta luv here though1 Can't imagine any other presenter doing Big Brother justice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

This is only her third prenancy :eek:
    She's not always pregnant :D

I think she's geting worse as a presenter through the years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

magnumlady wrote:
    Blimey, she's only pregnant, its not an illness! I've had two babies so I should know!

Have you been heavily pregnant whilst standing in front of a roaring mob every week? No? Didn't think so. I know I'd be holding my tummy if it was me.

I still really like her as a presenter, although I do think she's being waaaay too soft in the interviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Bamboozled wrote:
    This is only her third prenancy :eek:
    She's not always pregnant :D

I think she's geting worse as a presenter through the years.

Only 3? It seems like every big brother she's on a new pregnancy. :D

I think she's still a fab presenter. One of the best at the moment, next to Jonathan Ross etc.

She was pregnant for two of the odd BBs that were good
    Hence us all thinking that 7 would be a good one

We were wrong!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Buttony

I would think the noise. The baby probably does a few sommersaults when the crowds start roaring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

She's just being protective and I'd say she's more uncomfortable this year as she's never been as heavily pregnant than in the two other big brothers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Shes f-ing awful as a presenter, forever screming down the mic for no reason, reckon shes had to lay off the baking powder because shes Keith Cheggers but still very very annoying. Shes talks so much crap its no wonder her BBC show BOMBED !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

She is the most annoying woman ever to appear on television.

She is a drastic presenter, for BB and her other show, a rubbish interviewer, completely un-funny, overprotective of people who should be thrown to the wolves (eg Grace), constantly pulling stupid annoying faces and screaming into the microphone in a effort to be "entertaining".

So she used to have a drug problem and now she dosent? So what? Does she deserve a medal for having a hard life, overcoming drug addiction, selling her story a million times over, and being a perpetually pregnant, pseudo "middle class" skank?

"Ooh - I'm such a girl - I like boots and talking about boys willies and opening my eyes really really wide and shouting really loud"

She is a pathetic loser - please god let this next kid of hers keep her off the screen for at least a year or two. Any of the other BB people would be better than her. She really makes my blood boil - even seeing her on that hair colour add is annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

geez! you are evil arent you Evil_Bilbo......?

not really - she definitely is (to me anyway) the most annoying person on television at the moment. What baffles me is why so many people like her? Even my girlfriend thinks "oh..davina's great" - I just dont see the attraction - in fact I see the opposite

utter repulsion.

Evil_Bilbo - my sentiments exactly! And you put it so beautifully!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Alli Babba

Buttony wrote:
    I would think the noise. The baby probably does a few sommersaults when the crowds start roaring.

I wud agree !!!
    I hope wen I am pregnant I look as good as she does she looks great wen preggers !!

She is great presenter as well BB wudnt be the same without her

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You can get a CD from pampers that lets you listen to what a baby can hear while still in the mothers tummy.

Trust me, its noiser inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I used to do that all the time when I was pregnant... didn't even notice I was doing it half the time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I used to hold my bump when I was pregnant as the baby would stretch & stick a foot out at the front & it would HURT! so I would end up clutching the area of skin that felt like a foot was about to come through it.....it also supports the bump and takes a bit of pressure off your back.....:)

Evil_Bilbo wrote:
    She is the most annoying woman ever to appear on television.

She is a drastic presenter, for BB and her other show, a rubbish interviewer, completely un-funny, overprotective of people who should be thrown to the wolves (eg Grace), constantly pulling stupid annoying faces and screaming into the microphone in a effort to be "entertaining".

So she used to have a drug problem and now she dosent? So what? Does she deserve a medal for having a hard life, overcoming drug addiction, selling her story a million times over, and being a perpetually pregnant, pseudo "middle class" skank?

"Ooh - I'm such a girl - I like boots and talking about boys willies and opening my eyes really really wide and shouting really loud"

She is a pathetic loser - please god let this next kid of hers keep her off the screen for at least a year or two. Any of the other BB people would be better than her. She really makes my blood boil - even seeing her on that hair colour add is annoying.

harsh! :mad:

maybe harsh - definitely 100% TRUE.

she's no better than the pseudo-celeb scum she does such a lame attempt at promoting/interviewing, yet some people see her as some kind of "authority" or icon for girl power or the working class, struggling against the odds to become success. "davina's great" - no she's not, girls - she's pathetic. See her on parky? She's a fool. put her in the big brother house for a few weeks - by the end the public would be chanting "get davina out".

Evil_Bilbo wrote:
    maybe harsh - definitely 100% TRUE.

she's no better than the pseudo-celeb scum she does such a lame attempt at promoting/interviewing, yet some people see her as some kind of "authority" or icon for girl power or the working class, struggling against the odds to become success. "davina's great" - no she's not, girls - she's pathetic. See her on parky? She's a fool. put her in the big brother house for a few weeks - by the end the public would be chanting "get davina out".

Fair enough thats your opinion, jesus relax. She didn't drive over your dog by any chance did she? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Evil mate, top post, shes a geebag and thats for sure.

Advertisement