Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aisleyne?

Options
  • 17-06-2006 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Good-looking or Ugly(morning time)?
    Classy or slutty?
    Really nice or just playing a cunning game?
    She's always suckin her thumb.
    Apparently she wants to be black.
    I dont know what to make of her!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Not a fan of her tbh
    Ugly
    Classy or slutty?
    More so slutty probably, not classy anyway
    Dont like her but wouldnt say that she is playing a game
    hehehehehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭michaela

ugly. but who doesnt look like crap when they wake up

neither. dnt think shes a slut but shes defo not classy

really nice. i like her didnt at first tho.

sucking her thumb . maybe shes trying to regain her child hood.

wants 2 b black. aint nothin wrong with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

aside from grace calling her a wigger, what makes you think she wants to be black?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

O.P.H wrote:
    Well without gettin into some bulls**t PC argument, she said she only likes black men, music, clothes and I'm quoting someone else's post so maybe I'm wrong

She only likes black men? Wait wait wait - I forgot that ONLY black women are allowed to fancy black men. Same goes for music - ONLY black people are allowed to listen to "black" music. And black clothes? She's been wearing nothing but colour since she went into the house!

Anyways, I like Aisleyne. I'd like her to make the final 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭O.P.H

Surprise, surprise. I knew I'd get some kinda response from the irrational trigger happy PC brigade but this is ridiculous. Firstly, for the record, I like Aisleyne aswell. Secondly, I never said or even implied that only black women should like black men etc. What I do find odd is anybody who restricts their preference's to one particular race, that is what I would call a little racist. I like white, black, asian, indian etc but if I was to say I only like white women, white music and white clothes, I think you would say thats racist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

O.P.H wrote:
    Surprise, surprise. I knew I'd get some kinda response from the irrational trigger happy PC brigade but this is ridiculous. Firstly, for the record, I like Aisleyne aswell. Secondly, I never said or even implied that only black women should like black men etc. What I do find odd is anybody who restricts their preference's to one particular race, that is what I would call a little racist. I like white, black, asian, indian etc but if I was to say I only like white women, white music and white clothes, I think you would say thats racist.

lol! calm down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

O.P.H wrote:
    Good looking, she's hot!
    O.P.H wrote:
    Classy or slutty?

Classy, definately she has not looked slutty on BB at all in anyway.
    O.P.H wrote:

Bit of both, she obviously aint dumb and she's seen BB before so knows how to read things and shes a clever girl, oh and nice ;)
    O.P.H wrote:

Bad habit, looks awful, hope she stops.
    O.P.H wrote:

Load of BS if you ask me! where did ya hear that?
    O.P.H wrote:
    I dont know what to make of her.

Ais is brilliant, so sound, hope she makes it to the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

is this her? http://galleries.tease-pics.com/167r/pics/1.jpg
    I can't make up my mind, it looks a lot like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Noelie wrote:
    is this her? http://galleries.tease-pics.com/167r/pics/1.jpg
    I can't make up my mind, it looks a lot like her.

ya thats her

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I don't like her. She's Richard's little puppet basically. Hopefully he'll leave and we can get a proper view of her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

She looks really Irish to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

O.P.H wrote:
    Normal looking (shock horror someone doesn't look perfect in the morning!)
    O.P.H wrote:
    Classy or slutty?
    Classy. She is 26, I woudl imagine she has had sex once or twice, doesn't make her a slut
    O.P.H wrote:
    Genuinely nice I'd say, but prepared to stand up against the other bitches. Which is what we need in the house. So sick of peple like Pete having a bit problem with someone like Grace but being too scared of conflict to actually say anything proper.
    O.P.H wrote:
    Sooo cute .. think I'm falling in love .. :D
    O.P.H wrote:
    Ok, so she isn't the sharpest tool in the tool box ... but hey, this is big brother. Compared to Nikki or Jade Goody she is a fecking rocket scientists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I think she's a nice enough girl. I don't dislike her but I'm not a huge fan of hers. She seems quite genuine and isn't playing a game, i think, like most of the other housemates. I don't like her close friendship with Richard and both of them really are Suzy's arselickers (I love the way Imogen says that word in the diary room!).

It was hilarious when Grace threw water over Suzy and Aisylene threw a fit! And Grace wasn't listening she was just "Ah, **** off Aisylene" haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I like her, she looks really nice on eviction nights, we are so fussy when it comes to our BB contestants, only the very best will do us!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Me likes her too. She seemed genuinely irate with Grace on friday night and I thought it was great of her to actually say so, rather than just looking gormless with an open jaw as some did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

Ok, I agree, she is a bit 'rough' around the edges. I don't find her especially attractive, but I definitely wouldn't use the word 'ugly' to describe her.
    She has a good body, a very average face, but seriously cheap ass hair!
    I know some of the girls will think she is a bit of a skank, btu I actually think she is alright. I always like it when a person will jump to defend a friend, and I like that she tackled Grace, and then didn't back down against the rest of the housemates afterward.
    Of course, I would have liked her even more if she had punched Grace in the back of the head before she left the house, but what can one do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I think she's pretty normal.
    a little bit of bitching, but then standing up to a**holes.
    Not particularly great looking without make up - but girls are made to feel we have to wear make up nearly all the time now.

She is bright too.

I'm not a huuuge fan, but i dont dislike her either. I think she's the best so far in there.
    Glyn is losing popularity thanks to joining the Plastics, and Pete isnt very entertaining any more. He seems to want to sink into the background.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

I think she's pretty good looking. Certainly the best of the bunch in that house!

Grace was crazily jealous of her. Thats is the reason they didnt get along. She seemed to think that Aisling was keen on her fella too although she rarely showed interest in him. Does she feel threatened by good looking women or something? At the interview at the end, when asked who was the prettiest girl, She said Lisa??? And the ugliest, Aisling??? What planet is she living on? I remeber her having a conversation with Glynn saying that her male friends woulnt find Aisling attractive and Glyn had a completely bewildered face on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭O.P.H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭xnightwishx

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE! :D I HATE ASHLEYNE AND RICHARD!!
    Ugh! I hate them so much! They're SO FAKE! They're al like 'oh grace has double standards'. Take a look at yourself asshole!

• Advertisement
Advertisement