Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Survivor Round 2 The Vote "Finally"

Options
  • 18-06-2006 7:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Okay as I stated its a private poll just to see how things go.
    Firespinner has been voted out already and RedAlertis excused for winning the random draw of those who completed the ever so easy task I set so that leaves 10 people. The answer to the last challenge was of course The Knife .

God I'm so tired and delirious
    Grimicus Aurelius

Who WONT get a voucher or respect this summer . Closed in 2 days btw 24 votes

Chakar
    0% 0 votes
    Hullaballoo
    37% 9 votes
    Scraggllebutts
    12% 3 votes
    Elmyra
    0% 0 votes
    Dajaffa
    12% 3 votes
    Pythia
    0% 0 votes
    Humbert
    16% 4 votes
    Blondie
    4% 1 vote
    DaveMcG
    4% 1 vote
    Blush_01
    12% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Woohoo First to vote! Not fun when it's private. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Would it not be a better idea to do this when people are here? The UCD forum is dead atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

He's started so he'll finish:rolleyes: I like puplic voting too so I voted for whiny joe above me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

:mad:
    Pythia wrote:
    Would it not be a better idea to do this when people are here? The UCD forum is dead atm.

thats why the challenges and polls are open for a few days. Also its the summer so we somthing to liven this place up and im fooked if i'd get the time while in college. (believe it or not this is hard with people constantly telling you HOW to do it and others telling you the oposite way is better) :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I got the question right why am I up on the poll!!

• Advertisement

i think everyone got the question right, *looks suspiciously at elmyra*, so who got exemption was chosen randomly.

People who got question right got put into a hat to see who is chosen to get immunity. That was Red Alert. Everyone else gets put to the vote with the people who didn't get the question right.

I see irlrobins and looks like I'm in the lead to be voted off the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Alright lads, this competition seems to be a highly efficient well run affair. Quite unlike that shambolic effort they're making a mess of in After Hours. Pigheads had a read of the rules and I've agreed with all the terms and conditions. Count me in. Cheers. Lots of Love Pighead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Pighead you comin to UCD when you're finished the Leavin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Two votes??! Not impressed. Not impressed at all.

*cough*Irlrobins and his multiple accounts*cough*:D private voting means non ucdians can vote at will too:(

Well I hope that multiple accounts will be edited out to get a fair result.Oh and 7 votes for me!! What is going on here??

humbert wrote:
    *cough*Irlrobins and his multiple accounts*cough*
    Shh!!!!! ;)

This will be locked at this time tomorrow 6:30am so post if you would want this done private or open votage for the next round.

Peace Out
    Grimey Grimkelson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I think that it's best if it's public -- mainly cos anyone can vote if it's private, and we don't know if they're UCDians, and the likes. Dunno if you or a mod can see who voted for what, and ye can edit it accordingly, but it would still save you the hastle if you didn't have to do that!

Cos really I could PM someone I know, and ask them to vote for one of ye, if I were so inclined! :D

Just sayin 'sall!

PS. Me and Grimey are online @ 7am! :D What's your reason? Mine is that I'm dehydrated :(

mine is that I work crazy crazy hours and I just finished at 6am this morning and now Im taking my 3000 posts and going the **** to sleep. See ya when its dark.............. again.

Dave. Get your lazy arse out of bed and get a glass of water. That is all. :)

Public voting ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

humbert wrote:
    *cough*Irlrobins and his multiple accounts*cough*:D private voting means non ucdians can vote at will too:(
    Hey, those multiple accounts are voting for me! Well they better be because someone did and if it isn't IRLRobin I have to try and figure out who it was and that would wreck my head because I'm sleepy. So eh in conclusion...public voting!

yep that was irlrobins, first vote too!

• Advertisement

Yea realised that until someone else voted it would be obvious who i voted for. Ah well, I hates yis all* anyway!

*Except the girls. Me luvs de ladies!

blondie83 is a girl:confused:

Yeah but she's in engineering so that doesn't count. :p

Thats harsh..

And a ninja so you gonna get an ass kicking:p

Yea but as a former engineer I can get away with it. :p

(I hope)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Guys...don't warn him!

A ninja, what martial arts is that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Ninjustu...

Deadly video :D Love near the end where he sneaks in and breaks yer man's neck! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement