Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best broadband service/price

• 18-06-2006 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

I currently have BT/IOL DSL costing 30euro a month for pretty quick 2mbps and 20gig montly allowance.

I have no problems with the service which i find very good especially since they increased speeds recently, but i dont wanna miss out on a better deal/service. Does anyone think theres better priced DSL/Wireless services for Dublin 9 ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

I currently have BT/IOL DSL costing 30euro a month for pretty quick 2mbps and 20gig montly allowance.

I have no problems with the service which i find very good especially since they increased speeds recently, but i dont wanna miss out on a better deal/service. Does anyone think theres better priced DSL/Wireless services for Dublin 9 ?
    The best way to improve on that price is to bundle your calls and line rental with BT too. For €40 per month you get your current broadband offering and "free" line rental - so instead of paying €30 for BB and €24 for Line Rental, you pay €40 for both combined.

You're already satisfied with your BB, so you won't have to lose service to make these savings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭eoinok

getbroadband.ie is a waste of time for searching for providers. Providers have to pay a nice fee to get themselves listed there.

Advertisement