Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Accounting??

• 18-06-2006 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Ok this might sound really strange but you know the 2005 paper Q9. In my exam paper it's talking about Silver and Gold, but the solution seems to be talking about roadstar and climber? Does anyone else have the same thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Silver and Gold in mine too. I would not worry too much about this. They probably wont repeat what came up last year. If they do I will still have costing to fall back on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

oh god it better not, i just cant remember how to do them!!

Oh yey iv now learnt three accounts.... :eek:

Advertisement