Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richard's Troll Dance.

Options
  • 18-06-2006 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Only seeing this now, without a doubt one of the funniest things that I have ever seen.

Linky

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I can see Lisa leaving next.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

It was hilarious, well done Richard!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I don't like Lisa or Richard but I think Sezer was right about Richard, he bullies people at times but tries to disguise it.

I would of liked to see Sezer stay in and challenge him. Now that Grace is gone too I hope someone steps up and doesn't let him take over.

Fair play to Big Brother for calling him into the Diary Room for antagonising her. Behaviour like that isn't on.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

She deserved it tbh. This is the second time she has lied about pissing off another housemate.

I'm beginning to think a lot of them in there have duel personalities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

He looked like a fool. I liked Richard at the start but now he's just really annoying. I agree Lisa (and Nikki) act like arrogant 10 year olds but at least they don't suck up to people like Richard. I think he actually enjoys the way they stir up trouble. I'm not saying he provokes it, but now that Grace is gone (and Lisa is probably up next), he is happy that he chose the 'better' group and he saw his chance to make fun of Lisa and he did. But he had a reason and that's why he did it.

• Advertisement

Hobbes wrote:
    She deserved it tbh. This is the second time she has lied about pissing off another housemate.
    Agreed she is a serial liar.
    She lied about what she said about lea to Sam and from last nights programme lied about not knowing/approving of the water throwing.
    I'm disappointed but not surprised at Imogen lying about this too.

The plastics are a pack of children in grown up bodies.
    They seem thick too...I mean what are they doing in there if they dont realise that the viewers know all and see all.

As for Richard mimicking Lisa's tantrum...Well I dont blame him tbh.
    That wasnt bullying it was an expression of "For fcuks sake"

Doing the maths-Lisa will be up next week if theres a nomination process with the offenders from last week disallowed.
    Or she's up if BB decides to put last weeks nominations talkers up as punishment.

what would be fitting is a chant to be heard of "get Lisa out..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

He looked like a fool. I liked Richard at the start but now he's just really annoying. I agree Lisa (and Nikki) act like arrogant 10 year olds but at least they don't suck up to people like Richard. I think he actually enjoys the way they stir up trouble. I'm not saying he provokes it, but now that Grace is gone (and Lisa is probably up next), he is happy that he chose the 'better' group and he saw his chance to make fun of Lisa and he did. But he had a reason and that's why he did it.

Isn't that the point though. He had a reason because she was acting like a total gee-bag. The girl is a child. And yes, Richard is on the 'better' group...ie the grown ups. As amusing as Nikki can be sometimes I'd rather watch the adults having a laugh than the back-stabbing playground antics of the children.

As for her and Nikki not sucking up to people...ROFL! We must be watching a different show.

I have to laugh though...she got so so so angry at the mere suggestion that she knew anything about it, as did Imogen, and yet surely they must have known that BB would show the public the conversation they had with Grace... Morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

TheGooner wrote:
    Only seeing this now, without a doubt one of the funniest things that I have ever seen.

Linky

Excellent to see it like that, I wasn't sure if they did conspire with her a bit but that's brilliant, they should have just said that Grace said it to them and admitted it! They are deficient of any sense at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

TheGooner wrote:

Linky

ah brilliant :D

Still chuckling !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    ah brilliant :D

Still chuckling !

the slo-mo replay is gas!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

:D teee heee