Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels under e100/night

Options
  • 18-06-2006 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

I know Bewleys and the Stillorgan Park Hotel both do room only for e99/night.
    Is there anywhere else quite central like those two for the same price or cheaper?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pigheads on Pythias ignore list so could somebody tell her that The Ripley Court Hotel at the botton of Talbot Street is a cracking hotel at a cheap price. Stayed there quite a few times and the service was always fab. Think its about 70 quid for a double room. Oh and tell Pythia I miss her terribly.xxx
    http://www.ripleycourt.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

wrote:
    Pigheads on Pythias ignore list so could somebody tell her that The Ripley Court Hotel at the botton of Talbot Street is a cracking hotel at a cheap price. Stayed there quite a few times and the service was always fab. Think its about 70 quid for a double room. Oh and tell Pythia I miss her terribly.xxx
    http://www.ripleycourt.com/

how central do you mean ?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭oflahero

Why not try the hotel industry's answer to Ryanair, the Travelodge in Rathmines? Handily central, and for rooms from 40 snots... And it's surprisingly clean and functional. (travelodge.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Pythia are you going for an evening of debauchery?

I think the Bewleys up near Leopardstown race course has a good rate too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

always ask for coporate rates if bookign during the week ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

passed blooms hotel today and its 99euro for a room. now they didnt say what type of room you'd get or weather youd get charged if your sharing. its just on their digital display outside the front door. dont think you can get any more central than temple bar:D (plus you can look at all the idiots outside )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

besty wrote:
    Pythia are you going for an evening of debauchery?

And if so will you film it?

Loads of cheap hotels off Talbot St

Advertisement