Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Physics-Can anything be left out

• 18-06-2006 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15 davidorgan

Just wonderin do we need to know all chapters or can we leave any out??
    Just askin cos i heard people in my class sayin something about it and there are some chapters i would love to leave out!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Alot of people in my school are laving out electricity except for the mandatory experiments...
    however i think that,that is rather foolish because the first half of electricity is piss............im gonna leave out magnetic indiction and the **** about the p-n junctions etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 davidorgan

Yeah i think both hard,is it just the one chapter you can leave out then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

davidorgan wrote:
    Yeah i think both hard,is it just the one chapter you can leave out then?
    i think thats about 2 or 3 in my physics book but yea thats what i will be leaving out only.........however if you decide to leave out any topics later today make sure that you cover the mandatories and just have a read over the topic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

You have 5 of 8 questions to do in section B:
    Q5-Short
    Q6-Mechanics
    Q7-Light/sound/wave/heat
    Q8-electricity
    Q9-Coulombs law/Radioactivity
    Q10-Particle physics
    Q11-STS
    Q12-Mix of topics

Make sure you can answer 6(1 extra just in case)

Make sure you do the paper cleverly.

i.e

Do Question 5 and 12, do your "option" (Q.11) i.e modern physics, or electricity

If doing electricity then do Q.8 and Q.9

If doing Modern Physics do Q. 10 and one other..

Make the paper work for you, for what you know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement