Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOMXML issues with script/host

Options
  • 18-06-2006 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

I have a php script on my host (EUROVPS) which reads, writes and executes xml files on server. All my files and folders are CHMOD777.

A form takes in user inputs and when submit is hit the inputs are dynamically placed within a xml file.

However, the xml file is not been rendered on the server. The script requires that DOMXML be active on the server.

If you take a look at my phpinfo file you can see that it is active. Could my webhost have disabled some function which allows me to execute files dynamicaly for security reasons?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

If the extension wasn't loaded, you'd get errors. Yes, you can disable functions in php.ini. Ask them.

adam

Advertisement