Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE Radio Crashes and burns!

• 18-06-2006 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

This Week program has just died live, and I'm now listening to Nina Simone which is admitedly not a bad thing! Apparently RTE have the builders in and they are changing production systems ie I guess they are ditching the crappy software at last.

"....my baby just cares for me..."

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Just heard it myself. Perhaps a bit more testing was in order :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

Enlighten us...

not getting rid of Radioman are they?

*sobs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They tried to go to a pre-recordrd feature on Haughey and got dead-air. The presenter announced that they had problems and handed over to continuity (in other words they had nothing else they could go to!) and after 4 mins we were back in business.

Mike.

Advertisement