Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyway to Get RTE1 and RTE2 on analogue NTL EPG

• 18-06-2006 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have bought a DVD Recorder with EPG functionality. I have read from previous postings that with NTL analogue it is possible to get certain channels with on the EPG. I have managed to get BBC1+2, UTV and CH4 by using a northern Ireland postcode. Is there any other method to get RTE1 and RTE2. The Guideplus website lists RTE1 and 2 as being provided.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Gavin1

Moderator,please delete this double post. This was posted in error.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Gavin1 wrote:
    Hi,
    I have bought a DVD Recorder with EPG functionality. I have read from previous postings that with NTL analogue it is possible to get certain channels with on the EPG. I have managed to get BBC1+2, UTV and CH4 by using a northern Ireland postcode. Is there any other method to get RTE1 and RTE2. The Guideplus website lists RTE1 and 2 as being provided.

Thanks in advance.

On my Pioneer 530 I entered a second external source (my settop box being the first) as satellite and it gave me the epg for rte1 and 2.

Advertisement