Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cope foundation

Options
  • 18-06-2006 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi All

I will be coming to cope foundation in Montenette next week. I have tried on different web sites and I am not able to find way to it.

I will be driving from Athlone, Can somebody please let me know what would be best way for it. Their full address is

COPE Foundation
    Bonnington
    Montenotte
    Cork

Thanks a million

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Go to the AA Ireland route planner, type in 'Athlone' and 'Cork', click Continue. Choose 'Cork Airport', click Get my route. Follow the route up until 110.99. Now take the third exit off the roundabout, which should be signposted Cork City. Go straight thought the next (Dunkettle) roundabout, onto the dual carriageway.

At the end of the dual carriageway you'll see an overpass, the on-ramp is next to a place with loads of Caterpillar equipment outside, go up that. Turn right at the top of the on-ramp and go up the hill. Take the first left off the hill and the next left again and you're into Montenotte.

Cope is along here on the right-hand side, it's a pretty large one-storey building and it's signposted so you shouldn't miss it.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 49 yygaurav

Thanks a million for your help

Advertisement