Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace thinks she's gods gift to men!!!

Options
  • 18-06-2006 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

the fat nose big headed bitch thinks that she's better lookin than coleen mc loughlinn and cheryl tweedy!!!CHANCE!!!!!
    read this:

"AFTER throwing a glass of water over Big Brother housemate Susie, Grace couldn't resist pouring a bucketload of bitchiness over England's troupe of wives and girlfriends - the WAGS. Here's what she said about the players and their partners...

Victoria Beckham: "Her clothes are fab but then with her money you should look good. But she is way too thin - she looks like a coat hanger. And although David is fit, his looks won't last for long. He's too old and his hair's going. I like something to hang on to myself."

Cheryl Tweedy: "She's got a cracking figure and I love the way she does her hair. But I don't think she's as fit as me. If Ashley Cole saw me on the dance floor, he'd know how a real woman moves."

Coleen McLoughlin: "Her bloke's rough but at least she's lost the weight. She used to be a real chubber. And she could still afford to shift a few pounds. Maybe she should take a leaf out of Posh's book."

Melanie Slade: "She is very young, with loads of potential. She's nice and thin, like me. But her style is way too Top Shop. She needs to show a bit of class and get herself down Sloane Square. Her chap Theo Walcott is an alright looking fella but he's just a baby. He wouldn't know what to do with a sexpot like me."

someone should knock some sense into that complete bitch!!!!!!**** i hate her im sooooo mad!!!!lololol:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Why are you angry/offended that she has bad opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,924 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Who gives a shee-yat? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ah Grace is just trying to be controversial to hang on to her 15 minutes of fame for a little longer.

Pretty sad really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I think she'll be on page 3 by the time B.B. finishes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I think she'll be on page 3 by the time B.B. finishes.

With what though? She ain't got no beeewbs! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

flynnser19 wrote:

"AFTER throwing a glass of water over Big Brother housemate Susie, Grace couldn't resist pouring a bucketload of bitchiness over England's troupe of wives and girlfriends - the WAGS. Here's what she said about the players and their partners...

Where was this all said? at the press thing afterwards?
    Watched BBLB today and Dermot showed her a clip of Mikey and Imogen holding hands and looking at each other all flirty. She was adament they're friends but you could see she was a little unsettled in her face... hehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

Grace is EVERYTHING that men find repulsive in a woman. Physically, in my opinion,she does not have a very pretty face and is far too skinny, she has no boobs, no hips, and her tummy is practically inverted - not attractive.
    Physical attributes aside, she is a bully, cunning, manipulative, jealous, self obsessed, insecure, two faced bitch.

To use just one word to describe her - UNATTRACTIVE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

She also said that ALL the guys in the house wanted HER
    That she has "a Ferrari of a body"
    :D

She should look in the mirrror. If she likes something to hang onto with her men, then she should realise that the "smuggling peas in a t-shirt" look isnt that great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    She also said that ALL the guys in the house wanted HER
    That she has "a Ferrari of a body"
    :D

She should look in the mirrror. If she likes something to hang onto with her men, then she should realise that the "smuggling peas in a t-shirt" look isnt that great :D

ferarri of a body, how deluded is the girl? More like a fuucking renault megane :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

try a broken down cortina

at least the renaults have an ass :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Ah Grace is just trying to be controversial to hang on to her 15 minutes of fame for a little longer.

Pretty sad really.

And that is it exactly.

Can you blame her? She'll be old news soon..all she wants to do is be a bitch and get in some magazines, hopefully. :rolleyes:

Advertisement