Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurogamer City of Villains Trial

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

if people haven't yet checked this game out they really should.
    It's great fun and ever since the latest patch it just got even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Yep, got one of these and activated it Saturday morning. I'm currently a Level 11 Brute (Science) playing on Defiant under the name Zaero.

Must say its great craic, graphics are nice, performance is great and the missions seem good so far.

The only downside is that the first two islands, given their beginner nature, are fairly sparse. However I'm told this picks up as you progress...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Since they added new zones, and gave the ability to level up to 50 most people are playing with their high level characters these days.

yeh true..altho a fair few people have started new elec/elec brutes and thug masterminds...my global chat handle is robolord so give us a shout if you need a hand with anything.

Ah, thoroughly enjoying my Super Strength/Dark Armour Brute atm. I thought I'd prefer being a Hero to be honest but this has been so much damn fun so far. Just need to get to Lvl 14 so I can get Fly and make travelling that bit easier. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Inisin

I have one of these keys if anyone wants a go. I bought CoV before I got the email with the code :) If anyone wants it send me a PM.

<edit>Gone now</edit>

Don't forget... Double XP this weekend!

Yea I saw that, typically I'm going to be away this weekend. Ah well, I hit Lvl 14 last night so I can finally Fly..that made me happy. :)

grats faceless, your days of falling of bridges into awkward to get out of alleyways and running around 4 city blocks just to find a ramp to get you to where you need to go are over

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Yeah the game is great fun. A good guild makes it even better!

• Advertisement

Yeah the game is great fun. A good guild makes it even better!
    Bleh... my group is rubbish.

Anyone interested in taking on a level 39 Bot MM?

i can find out from my new super...just left the old for the same reason monkey fudge...they seem ok so far

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Join the US servers and ill hook you up with a decent guild ;-)

I thought you couldn't join a US server with a EU copy of the game? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

You can't, just as the US players can't get into the EU servers, at least not without GM help (players who bought the games realeased in the US so as to play before the EU release had to get help transfering their characters to the EU servers). They are planing to offer the ability to transfer characters across servers but that is only for transfers between the servers in your region.

Advertisement