Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBLB or Big Mouth?

Options
  • 18-06-2006 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭

Loved BBLB in past years but never really catch it this year...

.. though watch 'Big Mouth' as much as i can as Russell Brand is the most bizarre funniest TV personality to spring up in years. Didn't think much of him on Dance Floor Chart but he wasn't exactly "coherent" back then.

Anyone see his skit with the Mini Paul Scholes last week? Feckin' hilarious! :D (WATCH HERE!)

So.. fellow BB viewers, which do you prefer.. BBLB or Big Mouth?

Which do you prefer? 20 votes

BBLB
    0% 0 votes
    Big Mouth
    100% 20 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Big Mouth. Russel is a nutcase, What time is BBLB on at now? I used to see it flicking through the tv but now it doesnt seem to be on around 6ish anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Big mouth Russel is just nucking futs.Dermot does a great job too,i love it when he throws in his little "Im Irish" bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Brillant.. just found the Mini Paul Scholes clip i was talking about:

Watch here!

Actually.. no, that's not the one. The one i'm talking about had Mini Paul Scholes demanding a blood test off Russell as he thinks Russell may have impregnated his girlfriend! :DSCORE! This is the one i'm talking about!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Wasnt Russell Brand on MTV sometime in the past?

Big mouth ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Rhyme wrote:
    Wasnt Russell Brand on MTV sometime in the past?
    Yeah..as i mentioned, he presented (well, he was there in body but not in mind) Dance Floor Chart a couple of years back.

And he presents that 1 Leicester Square show on MTV now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

basquille wrote:
    Yeah..as i mentioned, he presented Dance Floor Chart a couple of years back.
    Ah missed that :rolleyes:

Wasnt he fired for dressing up as Osama Bin Laden on September 12th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Neither. Dont like any of them any more

They have lost their spark, just like Davina has lost her interviewing guts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

BBLB used to be on at a much better time at 5.00pm or 6.00pm. I keep missing it now.
    I used to hate BBBM, but love it now. I think Russell is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

magnumlady wrote:
    BBLB used to be on at a much better time at 5.00pm or 6.00pm. I keep missing it now.
    I used to hate BBBM, but love it now. I think Russell is great.

Ya i like russell very funny guy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I would like to see Russell and Dermot swapping shows for a while! Because while I prefer BBLB, I'm not a great fan of Dermot. BBBM kind of bores me, apart from the amazing nutcase that is Russell Brand! Did anyone see him on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross a while ago? Almost as funny as Mr. Ross himself! Gotta love that show..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

Rhyme wrote:
    Ah missed that :rolleyes:

Wasnt he fired for dressing up as Osama Bin Laden on September 12th?
    i heard that story. taught he was sacked over the whole heroin addiction and gettting out of his head whilst recording?

hes tha ish tho. BBBW ftw!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

russel is the funniest dude around on TV at the moment , well 2nd funniest .. ...jonathan ross being the first ! , he is though the luckiest as he is now goin out with kate moss !. i used to watch BBLB but now i wouldnt give it the time of day as dermot aint a touch on Russel .

O and Imogen is fiiinneee !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I prefer BBLB to BBBM. I think Dermot is much funnier than Russel. Russel isn't funny in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

mr_disc wrote:
    russel is the funniest dude around on TV at the moment , well 2nd funniest .. ...jonathan ross being the first ! , he is though the luckiest as he is now goin out with kate moss !. i used to watch BBLB but now i wouldnt give it the time of day as dermot aint a touch on Russel .

O and Imogen is fiiinneee !

Does that mean so if i go on junk for a bit i can go out with Moss?.She has an eye for junkies."Do junk and pull a super model".

padi89 wrote:
    Does that mean so if i go on junk for a bit i can go out with Moss?.She has an eye for junkies."Do junk and pull a super model".

lol Padi, well if thats what it takes id go down that road !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I don't see why so many people find russell brand so funny .... always find him very irritating, reminds me of kenny everett

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

BBLB. I despise Russell, he is one hell of a pain in the ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

lol Tusky... good one

Advertisement