Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The F=ma experiment

• 18-06-2006 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Can somebody tell me the proper name for this experiment????
    I know its to do with Newtons second law but i'm looking it up in my book (Real World Physics) and cant figure out which experiment it actually is????
    And if you have that book cud you tell me the page also.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

p 91

to show that the acceleration of a body is directly proportional to the force acting on it

something like that anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Thanks. I was thinking that was it but couldnt figure it out because it was in the pages before they explainde f=ma and newtons laws in the book.;) ;);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

Or simply; "To verify Newton's Second Law".

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

this is going to be a **** exam :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

Really? I'm hoping it's Physics.. :/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

The F=ma experiment

that would be a great name for an album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Mordeth wrote:
    that would be a great name for an album.

There was a band called Liquid Tension Experiment....

As for this exam, in just over an hour, **** me I'm going to sink in this one.

Advertisement