Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islamic % Arabic books for free

• 18-06-2006 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

Books For Free:

English n' Arabic:
    - Al Mawrid, A Modern English -Arabic Dictionary *gone
    -Oxford WordPower English-Arabic Dictionary *gone
    -The Koran -Published by Oxford world's Classics *gone
    -The Qur'an - Text and Translation *gone

Arabic Only:

- Al Sunnah Chroniclesby Al Sayed Al Sabiq - Collection of three parts
    - Reyad al Saleheen by Al Imam Aba Zakareya Yehya ben Sharaf Al Nori Al Dimashqi - List Of Ahadeeth Of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
    - Quraan stories by Muhammad Ahmad Jad Al Moli
    - Al Ahadeath Al Qodseyah List of All Ahadeeth By Allah stated by the Prophet Muhamad (PBUH)
    - A Collection Of Prophet Stories from the Quraan by Al Imam Abi Al fida Ismael Ben Katheer Al Dimashqi
    -The Prophets LegacyPart 4& 5
    -Miracles Of The Prophet In Modren times by Dr. Abdul Hadi Adul Qader.

All These Books Are In Great Condition. I have completed my Studies and Would like to pass these Books to people who might be intereseted in them.

Based In Dublin Buyers Collect. if your interested in any book buy needs posting then please send me your address and I'll get a postage quote for you.
    Thanks

Advertisement