Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bt Processing Issue?

• 18-06-2006 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

I'm beyond annoyed at this point, first I sign up with Eircom only to be told I can only get 1mb broadband then I try BT took AGES signing up only to be told there's a processing issue and it will be 4 days before I know what that means. FFS wouldn't you think they'd have a way of telling you if there's a problem BEFORE you go through the drama of signing up? BT was even worst than Eircom, requiring bank details and the like, again BEFORE they know if they can provide you with the service you requested.

Is it too much to ask for both to have a simple quick way of finding if A. your line is "suitable" B. You can receive the EXACT service you requested. C. let you know if there's any "issues"
    Is it too much to ask if you can find that out PRIOR to actually signing up.

Also it's not so much the time it takes online to fill out the forms that's annoying but the DAYS of waiting to hear back. I hate to rant but to have to endure this nonsense in the 21st century in a supposedly booming country is a joke, you'd think it was NEW technology I was after. :rolleyes:

Now that I've got that off my chest does anyone have any idea what that "processing issue" might be
    ? if I know for sure that it means I won't get their service I can avoid waiting 4 days to be told so and just re-signup for Eircoms 1mb. I just don't want to signup with eircom to find out that I'm signed up with BT also. Especially considering BT's email reffered to me as "BT customer"
    URGGGGH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

So you don't like unexplained delays waiting for a simple answer and you signed up for BT?
    Oh deary me :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have had a painfuil wait from them too,2 1/2 months now I think and only got the letter confirming everyhting 15 (working) days ago saying it would take 15 working days so heres hoping I finally get broadband today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

So you don't like unexplained delays waiting for a simple answer and you signed up for BT?
    Oh deary me :(

:D

Advertisement