Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Calibration curve for thermometer.

• 18-06-2006 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

what do you put on each axis and what does curve look like?? thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

well its proportional to its a st8 line through the origin

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

whassupp2 wrote:
    what do you put on each axis and what does curve look like?? thanx
    Afaik it depends what apparatus you use. I see your going with the predictions :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Length on the y, temperature on the x. It's a straight line, but it starts a bit up the x axis.

fatal: Not unless the height of the column starts at zero it ain't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

caesar wrote:
    Afaik it depends what apparatus you use. I see your going with the predictions :p

Just goin over things from mock paper. They seem to be along the lines of predictions. I'm doing serious cramming now. left it too late and then decided to go see Roscommon V Galway today in the pissing rain. Few more things to go over. i've decided now not to go over any option. i have a rough idea of both of them if i'm stuck but dont plan on doing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Raphael wrote:
    Length on the y, temperature on the x. It's a straight line, but it starts a bit up the x axis.

in that case wud it not start a bit up the y axis???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

whassupp2 wrote:
    Just goin over things from mock paper. They seem to be along the lines of predictions. I'm doing serious cramming now. left it too late and then decided to go see Roscommon V Galway today in the pissing rain. Few more things to go over. i've decided now not to go over any option. i have a rough idea of both of them if i'm stuck but dont plan on doing them.
    Slightly off topic but ye were lucky today (i'm assuming your from galway)

Ya i got that mock paper and as far as predictions go it was a good paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

whassupp2 wrote:

in that case wud it not start a bit up the y axis???
    Sorry, my bad. typo

Advertisement