Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband without line rental

• 18-06-2006 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭

DOes anyone know is it possible to get Broadband IE Eircom or Esat without having to pay line rental, I heard some where you can get your line un bundled and just us it for DATA does anyone know is this true?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I would expect about five people to post telling you to use the search feature round about now..

Just a heads up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

use the search feature !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

It's just as easy to tell you where you can get what you're looking for as it is to tell you to search. So I'm going to tell you where you can get what you're looking for:)

www.digiweb.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Smart Telecom is your best bet. Very limited availability. Check their site. BT Ireland does very good line rental inclusive deals but you will most likely receive random bills that cannot be corrected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

depends in what is being asked.. bit vague, as do u mean u want a package specifically from the ones u mentioned ( Eircom and / or Esat ), if so the answer is no u cant as u do have to pay line rental with these guys , otherwise what u could do is go for a provider which u dont , like Digiweb ( as mentioned above ), or Smart telecom 9 who do include line rental in the price , €35 pe rmonth it is with them .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Go for the Smart then I'd say, with the line rental 'bundled'.

Truly wireless generally from what I've heard is pants. I'm with eircom and paying line rental for the phone only 'cos I can't get Smart in Wexford apparently.

Advertisement