Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naruto

• 18-06-2006 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

ok on ep 165 (been watching for about 1 1/2 weeks now :D) and it seems the filler starts around here.so was wonding when will it stop and the good old naruto come back :).

so what do you think of naruto i think its great but while im waiting will watch bleach and one pice and hellsing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭Frelance

Im also a big fan:D
    the fillers have been going on for way too long now thought tbh.
    I stopped watching after they began and will return once they are over.
    No idea when that is though:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

Its unclear when the filler will stop (they been going for circa a year now iirc). It was estimated that it was gonna stop a month ago and it still continued. Newest estimates say it will be September or so.

This information was valid up to about 3 weeks ago so if new information has come about since, then i dont know it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Neo Android

I have been watching this on Youtube and havent got that far, but what i have read from the internet so far it would be around September/October the filler ends and the real show begins again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

I have been watching this on Youtube and havent got that far, but what i have read from the internet so far it would be around September/October the filler ends and the real show begins again.

download it from
    http://www.animeupload.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=149

its so so good oh and how did you do that sig .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

Nobody except the producers know when the filler will end.

The rumour mill is just fan rumblings. I haven't seen an official press release on it, and its big enough news to make headlines on english sites and fan forums.

• Advertisement

awhir wrote:
    download it from
    http://www.animeupload.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=149

its so so good oh and how did you do that sig .

Thanks for the link, and i made the sig using photoshop ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

The fillers actually started at 136. :)

They'll probably end in September or so, since the upcoming third movie is pre-timeskip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

55 filler episodes. It's all a bit depressing.
    Could they not make it a bit interesting like Bleach where it may be a filler arc but at least there's continuity to it and it's worth watching.

Also, I hadn't realised we've had 12 episodes with the Flow opening. They shouldn't waste good openings on filler.

Makaveli wrote:
    55 filler episodes. It's all a bit depressing.
    Could they not make it a bit interesting like Bleach where it may be a filler arc but at least there's continuity to it and it's worth watching.

Also, I hadn't realised we've had 12 episodes with the Flow opening. They shouldn't waste good openings on filler.

Thats the main complaint of many naruto fans about the fillers. They have no continuity with the anime previously. Also the character hinata in the fillers has advanced more than the hinata in the manga (according to wikipedia) so when they air the new naruto there going to become a bit stuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Just reading the latest copy of neo and i see that naruto is starting in Jetix from 22july. to air every day at 6.30pm and 9pm.

I Wonder how much they'll edit out? I got a few of the first episodes Dubbed in english before and compared them to the subbed fan subs and there was a fair bit of edititng done to then. naybe these will be the same.

• Advertisement

Stokolan wrote:
    Just reading the latest copy of neo and i see that naruto is starting in Jetix from 22july. to air every day at 6.30pm and 9pm.

I Wonder how much they'll edit out? I got a few of the first episodes Dubbed in english before and compared them to the subbed fan subs and there was a fair bit of edititng done to then. naybe these will be the same.

whats this neo you talk about ?? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

awhir wrote:
    whats this neo you talk about ?? :D
    It's an anime, manga and asian cinema magazine.

http://www.neomag.co.uk/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

I watched up to like episode 80 and I just got bored of it.

CarefulNow wrote:
    I watched up to like episode 80 and I just got bored of it.

you what,dont lie.we must have you uncursed imedatly :D

It's an anime, manga and asian cinema magazine.

http://www.neomag.co.uk/

is the mag any good can you get it in easons galway ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Don't know about Galway... but it's in Eason's in Dublin.

I think I got it once... it wasn't all that great.. very little in it really.

I used to buy Manga Mania every month years ago.. now that was brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

So very confused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

awhir wrote:
    is the mag any good can you get it in easons galway ???

Yes you can. Thats where I get it. I think it is also in the newsagents in the Roches stores shopping centre

Advertisement