Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cat claw marks on leather dining chairs

• 18-06-2006 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hi Guys,

Much as i love my beloved cat he clawed a couple of my beautiful leather dining chairs last week:mad: Is there any miricle cure out there to rub into the leather to cover these claw marks? or any suggestions on how i can fix the chairs?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Do you have one of those cat play things with a ball and string attached to a long stick? Cut the cats nails? Bad kitty..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

My cats used to scratch the beJaYsUS out of my sofa and furniture. I was also :mad:

I learnt the hard way - if you don't provide scratching posts in areas that Kitty is allowed to venture - then Kitty will make her/his own. Simple as that.

I'd say the damage is done with the leather chairs -
    Might think of doing into C & D shoes and see if they have a leather restorer - but once the material is scoured by cats claws it is going to be near impossible to remove.

Prepare for the future - Argos has cat scratchers for a tenner - get 2 of them

Advertisement