Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kayaks

Options
  • 18-06-2006 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Looking for two kayaks, does anybody know where I could get them fairly cheap? Any good links? I would buy second hand if somebody is selling!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭bobbly

Yeah thats what got me thinking about going back kayaking but it's not what I want, doesn't look very sturdy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

www.irishfreestyle.com

there is a forum on that website where people sell their boats...

Its way cheaper than going to the great outdoors too

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

go with www.irishfreestyle.com
    bought and sold on it before and is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭bobbly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Alkers

I know someone selling a sea-kayak, ler me know if you're interested and I can get teh full spec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

not to be interfering but if you are only looking for a kayak to mess around in i'd steer clear of a sea kayak, its too specific and you cant do anything else, on the other hand a more mainstream kayak can be used in most circumstances, Sea kayakers are too poncey anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Alkers

The owner of this is far from poncy, I know nothing about kayaks but I know the one in question has little or no sea use and has mainly been used on the Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Iv got a Kayak for sale. Riot Slice, Great boat.

Looking for 400 bucks.

Im waterford but can bring to Dublin.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Simona1986,kayaksurfbum - whats the specs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

http://playak.com/kayaks.php?id=133#morepics133

This is a glide, same as the slice with a little bit more volume in the deck.

Great boat.

Selling because its been sitting in my house for a year now without seeing daylight. needs to be used.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I know little about them,gonig to do a bit more research on it and get back to you.
    Ideally what I wanted was a pyrahna inazone 232 but they don't appear to exist 2nd hand!

Advertisement