Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mikey and Imogen - will they won't they?

Options
  • 18-06-2006 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

So...the flirting has well and truly begun according to the channel 4 site.
    With Grace gone and Sezer but a distant memory, the door has swung open for a possible romance between Imogen and Mikey. But could the would-be couple take the opportunity and walk through it?

Romantics that we are, we've noticed these recent singletons getting closer. And closer.

The first signs were earlier today, when Imogen straddled Mikey to give him a massage.

"You're good," said Mikey, as Imogen began her rub down.

"Don't lie. I'm s***," she giggled.

"You're wicked," he argued, a meditative calm spreading over his blissed-out face.

But the touchy-feeliness didn't end there. An hour later, the pair were sprawled over the beanbags, letting their fingers do the talking. Imogen held out her out-stretched arms, as Mikey dutifully stoked it.

"That's dead tickly," he grinned.

"I love it. This is so nice," she replied, wearing the same rapt expression as we'd seen on Mikey's mug at massage time. "Did you really like that massage," she probed.

"It was dead mint," nodded Mikey. "I was slobbering and everything."

Still not content, the pair then giggled over a game of thumb wars, the combat dotted with playful slaps.

We'd be the last people to suggest that there was anything but friendly, platonic play between these two. But really. Get a room!

So what do ya think folks? Will they get it on?

I really hope so! I'm sure there'd be a tabloid reaction from Grace slagging off Imogen if they do. :p

Mikey and Imogen - will they, won't they? 22 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    90%
    ChinafooteirebhoyjebuzRach1978TerrygafarrellKillaqueen!!!Dave LarkinLemlincee_jayMiss FluffcomphreakOrleethekoomanButtonyHugglespadi89rip2roarfuzzywigglemr_disc 20 votes
    Meh
    9%
    The Song ThrushiFight 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

No
    So...the flirting has well and truly begun according to the channel 4 site.

So what do ya think folks? Will they get it on?

I really hope so! I'm sure there'd be a tabloid reaction from Grace slagging off Imogen if they do. :p

Yes definitely!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

No
    Oooooooo - I Hope they do.

In yo face grace :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

No
    Mikey would be one lucky dude if they do !!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I think she definately does anyway... Graces bed wasn't even cold yet when she started flirting with him.. Although I don't see the attraction with Mikey tbh :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

No
    I hope they do, just to get up Graces nose.Imogen although has no personality,is certainly a beautiful woman.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

No
    xzanti wrote:
    I think she definately does anyway... Graces bed wasn't even cold yet when she started flirting with him.. Although I don't see the attraction with Mikey tbh :confused:

good point... i also cant understand a single word he says !, same with her but i just5 find myself drooling at her when i see her so doesnt matter i guess !! Gimme another "golden ticket ".. ill go into the house, win the show, get the chick ( yes Imogen ! ) and win loads of money !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

No
    padi89 wrote:
    I hope they do, just to get up Graces nose.Imogen although has no personality,is certainly a beautiful woman.

No personality? Just because she's not an OTT drama queen?

I think she's an alright girl, now that Grace is gone. She fell in with the wrong crowd and would be better if she was in the other group in the house. She certainly is stunning in looks. I would say Mike and Imogen will get it on!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭xnightwishx

I think Imogen wants to but MIkey is confused because he cried for grace!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

It depends on how long they both are in there really.
    the longer they stay, the more likely it will be.

But if one or other of them is out in the next two week, i dont think they'd have the balls to do anything about it that soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

No
    I hope they do. They can dazzle each other with dullness. (and Grace won't get the lucrative magazine deal she's holding out for if he goes off with the dynamic, engaging IM-O-GENNNNNNNN.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I picked 'meh'

To be honest, they are the two most boring, pointless people in the house, they actually might as well hook up and maybe the two personalities together would provide more excitement then each on their own... oh dear :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Meh
    I said no, dont reckon they will, but as rsta said, they may aswell;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

No
    rsta wrote:
    I picked 'meh'

To be honest, they are the two most boring, pointless people in the house, they actually might as well hook up and maybe the two personalities together would provide more excitement then each on their own... oh dear :rolleyes:
    Anyone ordinary in BB must be just boring. :) Imogen is a normal girl and I'd certainly go out with her over someone that pulls temper tantrums for unknown reasons. She's always smiling and seems a decent girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

looks nice in that blue marylin munroe deally too

Advertisement