Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam results

• 18-06-2006 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭

anybody know when the results for human nutrition and dietetics(kevinst) are posted?? where are they posted and are they available online??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

My brother's girlfriend is in that course and she hasn't heard anything either. The deadline for appeals was yesterday wasn't it? That's a bit screwy. I would suggest phoning them or actually going into the college to see what's up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,757 ✭✭✭Trampas

Has anyone got there exact results in the post yet??

Its 2 weeks since the pass/fail was posted on the board and still nothing in the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭Egyptian

Nothing recieved in the post yet either.........

__

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

I studied elec eng which is Kevin St too and our results were out on Monday. I'm sure you guys will get them soon.

You know it goes in decreasing order of what year your in? Graduates first and 1st years last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Still waiting on results for Comp Science. I assume they'll come in the post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 newdesigner

Guys, if your programme is modularised, you can check on the web. You should have received an modularisation email a while back with pin and password. That is where are the results are. If you have questions about them, you should ring up the exam office. They should all be out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,757 ✭✭✭Trampas

I still haven't received my results in the post.

Has anyone got the paper yet??

Advertisement