Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair & Scotland/Wales photo id

Options
  • 18-06-2006 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does Scotland come under "UK" on Ryanair's site re photo id policy & children?? they have no contact email address.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

I can't think of any reason it wouldn't! Scotland IS part of the UK. As is Wales & Northern Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 katie123

Tks Sarsfield, just to be sure!! you know ryanair.............. when you get to airport they make up all sorts of jargon -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

I don't think they would make up any regarding geography, or nations:S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Kobayashi

Fly "home" with them every couple of months and can confirm we (Scotland) come under UK for photo ID. We have the credit card style driving licenses which are a helluva lot handier than carrying your passport everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Jakkass wrote:
    I don't think they would make up any regarding geography, or nations:S
    Didn't they advertise a Swedish airport as being Copenhagen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

malmo airport (in sweeden) is only 1/2 - 3/4 hour from copehagen. its faster to get to copenhagen city from malmo airport than dublin city from dublin airport during rush hour

Advertisement