Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

almost there still need help?

Options
  • 19-06-2006 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi i asked a while ago about adjusting the pitch on my voice,well i did that and i like how it sounds,but everything i say has a buzz after it,u barely notice it at all until i change the pitch and this seems to amplify the buzz,i am only useing a cheap microphone i got free with a playstation game,could that be contributing to the problem,any ideas?thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭nohshow

Almost definitely. As you increase pitch, noises at the lower threshhold of audibility come into audible range. Likewise, when lowering pitch, only worse as the (barely tolerable) hiss level becomes like a seaside soundscape. Stop being so stingey. Buy a proper mic, if you're serious at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

ok thanx noshow ill give that a go any recommendations on what mic i should get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Advertisement