Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commerce final year

Options
  • 19-06-2006 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

hi guys just want to find out when do we choose the electives for the final year. can someone tell me a date if its realeased as i donot want to miss out as i was told its limited places.
    thanks
    any comments regarding this will be welcome and please stick to the topic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Well here's the search site on the UCD site, its great that should help you
    http://www.ucd.ie/advsearch.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

i think the ucd search engine is useless. Have never found anything that i looked for with it.

Hope ya find it tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Yea truly awful, might as well type in www.ucd.ie>random garbage< and hope for the best:mad:

It worked for me anyhow you have to look at the text below each heading rather than the heading itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Taken from here: http://www.ucd.ie/quinn/onlineregistration.htm
    2006/2007 Semester 1

Registration of Business Modules for

BComm Final Year
    BComm (International) Final Year
    and
    BBLS Final Year
    Students

This process will be conducted as part of the Modularisation of all stages of all UCD programmes.

The date for registration has not yet been confirmed, but is likely to be towards the end of July/beginning of August 2006.

Please check this web page on a weekly basis for further information.

Updated: Wednesday 14 June 2006 at 10.00am

• Advertisement

Ah there you go *cough* oh excuse me *cough* the old throat is a bit scratchy.

I didn't use the search function for that because the search function sucks.

I just went to the quinn site as logic would dictate that thats where the info would be.....

*shrug*

I didn't use the search function for that because the search function sucks.

I just went to the quinn site as logic would dictate that thats where the info would be.....

*shrug*

Are you a Trekkie?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

sweet jebus chakar. Just cause someone uses the phrase "logic would dictate" doesnt make them a trekkie (naught wrong with trekkies btw).

I also know how search engines work and that u have to look beneath the title. Also that you need to try a variety of phrases/words before you may get a match. I stand by my remark that the ucd search engine is absolutely uselss.

Sweet Jebus B-K-DzR its a joke!

• Advertisement

I would also have you to know I like Star Trek too, my favourite is Deep Space Nine.However I've only watched it on the TV haven't got the DVDs of the series however don't think I need to as they play it on Sky all the time.

o_0

wtf...?

Ok the guy's question has been answered, we've established that the search function on the ucd site is pretty useless and Chakar, you know that there's no rule that says you have to respond to every single post on every single thread?

It's not a conversation. Don't post simply because you can. That's just spam tbh.

Lockage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

thanks peachypants, i will check back again

No lockage just yet Muhwahahahahaha!!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Chakar wrote:
    No lockage just yet Muhwahahahahaha!!
    One week ban. I've warned you before.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement