Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slander you say??

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Who the fnck is Ray Foley?

Why is this thread over 120 posts long?

Is he the messiah?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

No but the make up obviously makes him gay in his mind!

WE JUST WANTED YOU TO BE PRETTY :(

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Lads, just send around those 2 female posters that are always at each others throat, his head would be wrecked, 'nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

sceptre wrote:
    Who cares, tomorrow's Tuesday.

Dude!

You so have a talent at putting things into perspective.

Might i be so bold as to take inspiration and also suggest :

"Who cares. Switzerland is 1-0 up at half-time."

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Meh, we didn't all call him gay, some called him a homophobe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Nosh*tsherlock

I'm guessing it was a slow news day.;)

Co on we want a bit of Queen

"The show must go on........."

SyxPak wrote:
    Is he the messiah?
    He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy (did I get the Python quote in before anyone else?).

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

"Tizzy"!? What a bog-rat.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

sceptre wrote:
    So some late night DJ who appears to appeal to a puerile audience and make farty noises came on to an Internet forum, acted the tool and got banned, then posted about it in a really whiny and personal manner on his blog like so many other banned people probably do when whe whole world's out to pesecute them just for acting like a prepubescent kid.

Who cares, tomorrow's Tuesday.
    Nail. Hammer. *thump*.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Nosh*tsherlock

Talliesin wrote:
    He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy (did I get the Python quote in before anyone else?).

:)

Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand?! Honestly!
    Girl: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.
    Brian: What?! Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
    Followers: He is! He is the Messiah!
    Brian: Now, fcuk off!
    [silence]
    Arthur: How shall we fcuk off, O Lord

• Advertisement

Locking now. Nothing else to say, and this crap just encourages them, and the pointless bebo whiteboard rubbish (which in turn encourages them both).

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

He wants the public interaction but lacks the conviction of his beliefs to allow people to post unmoderated on his blog. Meanwhile we allow people to interact freely with some rules (which are there to ensure we can CONTINUE interacting freely) ... but we're the bad guys.

These people (Whatever FM, Univershill etc) want to use and interact with the community here, but strictly on their own terms. They want to control the interaction because otherwise their brand is at risk. They can't be sure of content control so they withdraw back to somewhere they DO control, in this case his blog. Standard tactics.

Anyway, tomorrow as Sceptre says, is Tuesday. I wonder what that will bring.

DeV.

Hey, no one's stopping him posting in the Prison forum, he does have right of reply. But then, quite a bit of his rant is simply lies anyway, so that's just another untruth.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement